Friday, September 4, 2020

This Is Awesome Fall Weather

 September 4, 2020

Good afternoon.  I've only done two things so far today and I feel like I've accomplished a whole day's work.  The first thing I did was to make breakfast for Pogo and me.  Then I rested a bit before getting dressed to take Pogo for an appointment with his groomer.  

Not too worry Deanne, I went very slow.  I carried only what was necessary.  When we got to the salon, Kathy (the groomer) came outside.  She brought me a chair to sit on while I held Pogo, and she clipped his nails and cleaned his ears.  Kathy and I both wore mask and it all went well.  We planned to do this again in two months.

Did I mention that is simply gorgeous outside today?  And we have a whole week of it coming our way.  Sunshine and comfy temps.  Sounds like porch weather to me.  

Today I have some photos that Deanne took on her way home from work the other day.  She cuts through the local park and gets to see the beautiful swans and their new families.  These are wonderful Deanne, thank you.



I just got an email from WalMart letting me know that there will be four items not included in my pick-up order today.  They are out of stock.  Of course they are.  I had already figured that.  It seems that the breakfast bowls that I like are the same ones that everyone else is buying up.  Plus they sold out of all the paper products between yesterday afternoon and this morning.  Oh well, I'll try somewhere else.

Now I need to get busy and wash a few dishes and make lunch for us.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Martha said...

The swans are beautiful! I hope you are able to get the rest of your groceries. Enjoy the beautiful weather :)

smiekeltje said...

Very brave of you to go to the groomers with Pogo! Don;t take those trips too often still, just to be at the safe side, you know. But it must have been kind of a treat to go our for a moment!

Isn;t it annoying that almost all the time you order things at Wallmart there are things out of stock?

I think you did rather a lot today, so you deserve a realc=xing time on the porch or in your comfy chair LOL!

Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures! Enjoy your cooler temps. It is still mighty hot where I am. Hoping for cooler days before too long. Have a blessed and beautiful day dear friend, HUGS!

Steve Reed said...

Nice swan photos! Did you know that in England all swans are the property of the Queen? It's actually against the law to kill a swan, and for centuries it was considered treason!

Dee Jaynes said...

I love you mom- I’m glad you were careful - but YOU need more than just masks going out in public- you need gloves as well - and just leaving your house with pogo and getting to your car makes me uneasy- you need your oxygen, your purse, pogo and whatever you take- I get scared for you mom- you are having a hard time breathing / I worry a lot about you- I love you mom <3