Monday, November 9, 2020

The Roses Are Blooming Again

 November 9, 2020

Good morning.  We are still in Spring mode through Thursday, then it's back to the cold temps.  Let's all enjoy this wonderful weather treat while we have it.

Yesterday was such a lovely day.  My DIL Janet came by for a visit, and we were able to sit out on the porch and chat.  Deanne and Eddie also came by for a while.  Pogo was in seventh heaven with all the company.  He's a people doggie, and this homebound stuff has been hard on him.  

Janet brought me the funniest card.  I'll take a photo of it to share with you tomorrow.  It's one of those "talking" cards and it's a real hoot.  She also gave me Amazon gift cards, so I'll be "window shopping" for a while until I decide what to spend them on.  

Has anyone's garden started blooming again?  Deanne's roses are making a comeback.  She took this photo of one of her roses a few days ago.

There's even a little pink rose on my rose tree.  After looking a bit closer, I see a couple more little pink buds.

Today I'd like to finish up with my new calendar.  If I don't finish it soon, it won't be in the mail before Christmas.  So I guess that's my project for today.  After that, I'd best get busy working on my Christmas card.  I like to mail them around the first of December.  

Now I think I'll refill my coffee mug and do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

What a lovely day to have so many visitors and some lovely presents too. Yes, Pogo certainly was happy with all the attention.

Seems you will have a busy day today, with the calendar and Christmas cards upcoming. Then the wrapping is waiting also LOL. You're going to be a busy lady the next couple of weeks.

Here too because of the mild weather one rose bush started blooming again and it is lovely to see.

Window shopping at Amazon will be fun too, and always difficult to decide what to order with the gift cards.

But I am sure you will find something to your liking.

Have a fantastic day,
Hugs
Kyra

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We have roses blooming and the Camellia bush is loaded with blooms! Enjoy your day sweet lady!

LV said...

Your flowers are very pretty. Mine have also been blooming. The weather in Texas is so unpredictable. Thanks for dropping by place.

Steve Reed said...

Our roses are still blooming too!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

No flowers in bloom here which is not surprising as we don’t have a yard to see any. The only ones I have seen in recent days are thise planted in containers outside the mill apts by landscape folks. The roses are getting an unexpected second showing, good for them!

Annesphamily said...

What lovely blooms! You are so blessed. Have a wonderful day. HUGS and LOVE XO XO