Sunday, November 29, 2020

Busy, Busy, Busy!

November 29, 2020

Good morning.  The sun is shining and temps should get up as high as fifty degrees today.  Enjoy it though, because then the storm coming through will be bringing lots of rain (sometimes heavy) and rather frisky winds.  I'm just hoping there won't be any power outages.  

Well, yesterday was a quiet day for me, lazy with a nap or two.  However, in the evening I got a really nice spurt of energy and wrapped and boxed lots of gifts.  All my cards and calendars (except for a handful) are ready to be mailed.  And, I have lots of packages ready to be taken to the Post Office for mailing.

I sure did get a lot done, but I think I've made a bigger mess than I had before.😕   I won't be able to go to the Post Office Monday because of the stormy weather, and maybe even Tuesday.  Hopefully, everything will be mailed out by Wednesday.  

Now I'll have to take a break because there are packages everywhere and I've run out of room to put more of them.  Maybe I'll try to finish the blue pocket shawl today.  I'll have to look around online for some big buttons to put on the pockets.

Recently I bought me a new "find the differences" puzzle book.  This should last me for a while because some of the puzzles are really difficult.  I bought one of the "Find Waldo" puzzle books a while back and it nearly drove me crazy.  I did not do very well finding Waldo or any of the other hidden objects.  

Here are a couple puzzles from my new book.  In the first puzzle, there are 17 differences to be found.  In the second puzzle, there is one bug different from all the rest.  You'll need to download this one and make it larger to find that bug.


While I'm online looking for big buttons, I need to order more packaging tape.  That and my roll of strong duct tape are nearly gone.  These are staples in my house.  How would I ever get along without duct tape?

Now I'm going to do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.  

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Wow, you have been busy, really! You made me smile about the more chaos than before stuff. LOL I know how it is.

Really cross my fingers for you that the storm will not be too strong and that there will be no powerloss.

Ductape........ I am almost lost without it, hahaha.
Have a lovely day,
take it a bit easy perhaps,
Hugs
Kyra

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Those puzzles should keep you busy Ms. Edna, probably through the New Year ?
I couldn't help but smile at the duct tape comment, it's a staple in my toolbox too :)
A cooler day for us, and the possibility of a light snow tomorrow night, down in the twenties tonight...brrr.
Hugs,
~Jo

Susie said...

Hope you show us the shawl you are making. You do keep busy. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

Yikes, a storm? I pray you will stay warm and cozy in your home. Like you, I have plenty to keep me busy inside. There is colder weather headed our way but thankfully no storms. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Jan said...

My dad always said if you can't fix it with duct tape or staples, throw it out, it isn't worth keeping.

Anne M Robinson said...

Be safe in those storms. The weather is odd this year so it sure makes perfect sense! Have you read any of the W> Bruce Cameron books? I sure love them. They had made a couple movies from them too. Be wary today reading history books so many are filled with flaws. So very sad. Grateful just to be safe and warm for now. You take care and keep cozy. LOVE and HUGS