Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A Day For Memories

 November 25, 2020

Good morning.  Tis cloudy today, but the temperature will reach up to fifty degrees by early afternoon.  Of course, it will drop back down later, but at least we have this nice little break from the cold.  

Thanksgiving pulls up lots of memories of loved ones not here with us.  I've lost many family members, but these three were closest to me.  My hubby Michael - November 2007, my brother Artie - October 2010 and my daughter Kerri - February 2005.  I miss them so, but I am ever so thankful for the time I had with them.  

I spent some time this morning going through old photos and recalling holiday memories of years gone by.   Nice.  

Now I'm going to play with Pogo and think of all that yummy food we're going to eat tomorrow.  So, till then, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments today.

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Beautiful collage of those photos!!! Yes, of course you miss them, but they watch over you and are your guardian angels!

Jan and I wish you a blessed and happy Thanksgiving, as well as to all your family!

have a lovely day!
Hugs
Kyra

Terra said...

I needed to hear your words, that you miss your loved ones but are so grateful for the time you had with them. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Yes, we hold our loved-ones close to our heart, especially when it comes down to remembering family gatherings and celebrations. Such a sweet picture !
Have yourself a Happy Thanksgiving Ms. Edna and enjoy your Thanksgiving feast.
Hugs,
~Jo

Suemn said...

I hope all your holiday memories were happy ones as you looked through your photos. Don't feed Pogo too much today:) I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones!