Thursday, November 12, 2020

Finally!

 November 12, 2020

Good morning.  Temps today will range between the mid sixties and the mid fifties along with the promise of some rain.  It's looking very gray outside my door and things are wet so I guess my phone app is right.

Well, I did it!  I finally finished working on my new calendar and sent it on to the printer.  I even paid extra for a quicker shipping.  I should have my new calendars no later than the end of next week.  Woo Hoo!

Last evening, I even put a few more rows on a crochet project but my hands were hurting  so I had to stop.  I'll pick it up again later today.  First, I want to do some serious wrapping.  I'd like to get a couple of these Christmas boxes out of here by next week.  Actually, I'd like to get them all out of here by the end of the month.  It would be nice not to be rushed in December.  

I still want to try the rock painting.  Once I get my boxes packed and ready to go out, maybe I can pick up my paint brushes.  That would be nice.  I'd also like to make myself a shawl with pockets.  Hmmm, so many fun things to do, so little time.  

Today I thought I'd give you a "Find the Differences" puzzle from Dover.  These are great for keeping the brain working.



I love these puzzles.  So far, I've found four differences.  Hmmm, they're not as easy as they look!  Have fun with this one.

Today I have to watch for the mailman.  Yesterday, we either had a substitute mail carrier who did know where to put the mail or he just did not come here.  I had put out mail to be picked up and last evening I brought it back in.  Hopefully, my regular mailman will be here today.

Now I'm going to do some blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna 

Here's the answer to today's puzzle.


5 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, that's quick for the calendars. It feels nice hey, to have done it?
Pity your hands were hurting, so you couldn;t crochet. Perhaps a day's rest will help to ease it.

Hopefully your regular mailman will be there tomorrow. it is handy to have a mailman who knows what to do and that he comes to pick up mail too etc.

It was rainy here almost all morning, then later the sun came a little bit, and on my way home from grocerie shopping I saw a beautiful rainbow! And I felt happy to have seen it.

Now tv and knitting time for me.
Have a beautiful day,
Hugs
Kyra

Anne M Robinson said...

Despite the gray weather you offer a cheerful post! Made me so happy to stop by. I am constantly running late but have not slept very well so dragging during the day. You are so organized and set with the CHRISTmas holiday season. Lucky you!Oh the shawl with pockets sounds lovely. Always nice to be warm and cozy.
My laptop is insisting I go to chrome. I hate their set up and google erased all my saved favorites. So I Had to change a password to get into my first blog. Such a headache. So I am sipping some peppermint tea and calming down. It is quite cold 30ish!
So off to more blogs and hoping you enjoy a lovely day! HUGS and LOVE XO XO
You're calendars are always so lovely too. Miss Organization Edna! HUGS

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love these puzzles and haven't done one in years! I saw the sunglasses first! Have a good evening! You sure are getting a lot done in a day! Hugs!

Theresa said...

Yeah to getting the calendars sent off! I love those puzzles and will go back to see the differences skipping by the answers of course:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I am glad that more seasonable temps have returned to NH, Edna. The recent 70 degree days were nice, but I wanted to wear jackets while out and about and now that has happened. Kudos to you for getting your calendars done and holiday wrapping almost done. This year our gifts will be bought on Amazon and sent to the recipients, much different than in past years, but the way things are for this year, sadly.