Monday, November 23, 2020

Another Good Day Here In My World.

 November 23, 2020

Good morning.  Today is gray and it is supposed to rain most of the day.  Morning temps will get close to sixty degrees and then start falling to the thirties this evening.  That makes this a great day to stay in and crochet and address envelopes.

I've been working on the blue pocket shawl and I'm running out of yarn.  I did put in an order for some more of this yarn plus some for the scrubby dish cloths that I'm going to make.   Here's the scrubby yarn that I ordered.  I'm getting the blue, orange, green and red.

I found another rather pretty shawl pattern.  This one looks really nice for every season.  

Pogo woke me up early this morning, looking for his breakfast.  And he was definitely hungry.  Licked his plate clean!  Once his tummy was full of good food, he went back into his little house and was soon snoring softly.  I was going to enjoy one of my apple turnovers, but now I'll have to wait until Pogo wakes up.  He loves apple turnovers, so he'll be wanting some too.

Law & Order, Criminal Intent is on now for a couple hours so I'm going to watch it.  I enjoy this program.  Even if it is a re-run.  On this happy note, I'll take my leave.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Oh so many plans for nice crochet projects. Think the scrubby yarn could look good for it's use and I love that shawl. Looks real great for all purposes, and I think the pattern isn;t too tricky.

All the energy I saved yesterday I almost used all for today LOL But I am happy with what I did. Still tomorrow some jobs to do, but okay, that's far away yet.

I bet Pogo also loves some apple turnover. To have it at it's best I think some whipped cream would be yummie, or may be also some warm custard, mmmmmmmmmm.

Enjoy your Law and order re-runs and have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Kyra

LV said...

That shawl is very pretty, but a lot of work. If you have minute, can you tell me how to get rid of what comes on my blogs at the top of post. I know nothing about this.

Suemn said...

I love that you give some of your apple turnover to Pogo! I'm a softy when it comes to my dogs too:)