Sunday, November 8, 2020

Another Wonderful Surprise

 November 8, 2020

Good morning.  The sun is shining and today's temps should reach up into the mid sixties.  I am so loving this burst of Spring weather.  

This weekend's mail brought another wonderful surprise.  It was a Yorkshire Terrier calendar.  All the little doggies are so precious, but at least two of them looked like they could be related to my Pogo.



The first little Yorkie is "March" and the second one is "January."  Aren't they just so precious?  Thank you Anne for my calendar.  I love it!  

So far, my weekend has been rather quiet.  I haven't been doing any crocheting.  Just not in the mood, I guess.  But I'll get back to it soon now.  Well, actually I have to if I want all my holiday projects finished and wrapped.  

Pogo's looking at me rather funny.  I wonder if he's getting hungry for his breakfast.  Lately he's been waiting to eat his breakfast closer to lunch time.  He's been wanting a bit of pasta on his plate with each meal.  Sad to say, I don't have any cooked pasta to put with his breakfast.  Oh well, I'd like a plate full of fried scallops for my breakfast but that's not going to happen either.  (Drats!  My mouth is watering now for those scallops!)

Now I'm heading to the kitchen to make some breakfast.  No, not scallops and pasta.  Boo Hoo.  Today Pogo and I will have to be happy with the regular stuff, doggie food for him and cereal for me.  And we are very thankful for that.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I eat cereal for breakfast every single morning. And I never get tired of it!

smiekeltje said...

That calendar is a good idea! And you are right, those two Yorkies coud be Pogo's family.

You'll get to the crochet soon enough, sometimes there are days that you want to do something else(or nothing at all hahaha).

We just had dinner and soom I will watch some soccer from the Dutch premier league, hoping my favourite club has won today!

Have a wonderful day,
Hugs
Kyra

Buttercup said...

Now I want fried scallops! I haven't had them in ages, but they're one of my favorite foods. My regular breakfast is yogurt, though I sometimes mix it up with peanut butter and jelly.
Love the calendar. What a treat for the new year.

Annesphamily said...

Oh the calendar was perfect for you! It said I think some of Pogo's relatives are modeling here. I am happy you liked it! Enjoy a wonderful rest of your week and happy 2021! I am hopeful. HUGS and LOVE