Friday, October 30, 2020

It's Snowing!

 October 30, 2020

Good morning.  It's more of the same weather here.  Gray and damp and temps in the low thirties all day.  Brrr.  It just seems like it's too cold too fast.  As a matter of fact, it's snowing here.  Here's a photo that I just took  through my storm door.  Everything is covered with snow!

Except for the snow, there's not much happening here lately.  My friend Mary Ann called me yesterday and gave me a new site to follow for lots of help with Photoshop CC.  I gave it a quick peek and signed up to get their newsletters.   Everything I saw there looked really interesting.  Mary Ann, thank you.  For those of you who also use Photoshop CC, I'll share the link:  https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com .

The Blogger photo upload button is working so let me share the photos of Deanne's roses while I can.  With today's mean temps, these beauties probably won't be blooming much longer.  


In my younger days, I was so infatuated with America's darling, Marilyn Monroe.  I've always thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.  While my hubby Michael was in Korea, Marilyn was there entertaining the troops and Michael got to meet her.  How exciting!  Here's a video from You Tube of Marilyn singing a duet with Jane Russell.  Enjoy.  You know, I really miss the movies and stars of yesteryear.

Now I'm off to do a bit of blog reading before I go looking for some fun mischief.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Beautiful roses. But.......snow?????? Already????? Gosh, that's really early. Hope it will go away also quick again.

Wonderful, you got this link to help for Photoshop CC. Sometimes you just need a little hint to get things working.

quiet day here too. Just went into town centre for a real quick visit, just to get me some yarn, and a few things. Back home early and didn;t do much anymore.

Now time to sit down, do some knitting and tv watching.

stay safe, and have a lovely day.
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

Snow, snow, beautiful snow:) I do love the beautiful view that you have. Will this be the year that we get some in the South? Perhaps! We get it every few years. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your Saturday dear friend, HUGS!

Steve Reed said...

SNOW! Wow! Stay warm!

I also love that musical number with Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell. People often think Marilyn was just a brainless beauty but it's not true -- she was quite smart and very talented too.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Yes, the snow was lovely while it lasted which was until late afternoon here in Nashua. You are so right in saying that movie stars of yesteryear were SO much better than all the stuff that passes for entertainment these days. Marilyn was a vastly underrated talent as many folks now realize.