Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Sunshine And Energy

October 14, 2020

Good morning.  Today is sunny and the temps are going up into the high sixties.  Woo Hoo!  There's a little chipmunk running around outside, probably picking up things to eat and taking them back to his home.  Pogo has been busy watching out the door and barking at the little chipmunk.  

 These last couple days with no sunshine left me with no energy.  Today I'm hoping to get a few things done.  I'm already feeling new energy.  Sunshine does that for you.  I think I'll make a macaroni salad this afternoon.  I've had a yen for some lately.  

I think I'll see about getting my air plants hung up today too.  The colored sand that I ordered came a while ago.  I've just been waiting for the energy to get the job done.  I even bought some special hooks to make it easy to hang the little planters in the window.  (in the kitchen out in the main part of the house)  I'll take a photo once the plants are hung.

I've been trying to upload an image to share but Blogger isn't letting me upload anything.  I've tried twice now.  Hmmm.  I hope they get this fixed soon.  Wow, I just tried again, and it got even worse.  

I started to say that my mail carrier is late today, and as soon as I finished typing it, he showed up.  He's like a ray of sunshine; always has a smile and says "have a good day."  

I just tried to upload a photo and it is still not working.  On that note, I think I'll stop here and do some blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Sunshine always makes you feel better, gives you more energy, you feel somehow happier.

I hope you will feel good enough to do the little job for the plants, they will feel good in their glassbulbs.

Today was a better day, I did some things and tomorrow I may do some ironing.

There are coming back more and more birds now, so I am busy hanging up their food all the time. LOL.

You have a lovely day, stay safe.
Hugs
Kyra

Susie said...

Edna, I start to feel depressed if I have too many days in a row without sunshine. Hope you get to enjoy some sun soon. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Barbara said...

I look forward to seeing a picture of your air plants and learning what that is all about. Do you have to water them or do they just absorb moisture out of the humidity in the house? I get the impression they are very low-maintenance plants. Is that true?

You are so right about how sunshine gives us energy while too many cloudy days tend to pull us down. I lived in Seattle many years ago and learned during those 2 years that I am one who really needs sunshine.

Blessings to you, and pet Pogo for me!

Theresa said...

Oh I hope you got the plants hung, I know they will be beautiful. So sorry that you can't upload your images, I have had a variety of problems but thankfully not that one. Enjoy your day and the nice weather dear friend, HUGS!

Steve Reed said...

Hmmmm...that's strange about the photos. Hope that gets ironed out so we can see your air plants. Have a good day!