Thursday, October 22, 2020

Only Ten Weeks Left To This Year!

October 22, 2020

Good morning.  First let me say that I absolutely love all your comments.  I know I don't say it often enough, but you really do make my day so much nicer.  When I have my Blog books made up, I always include all your comments.   

Can we chat about FaceBook for a minute?  It's getting to be such a depressing place.  I used to look forward to pop in and see what everyone was up to.  Now I only pop in once in a while.  It absolutely amazes me to see how stupid and ignorant some folks are.  

It's so hurtful to read the comments that are so full of hate.  The sad thing is that most of the people spewing all that hate don't even know why they feel this way.  They are just following someone else's lead.  If they would just do some research for themselves, maybe they wouldn't be so hateful.

We are all entitled to our own opinions.  That's a given.  We are NOT entitled to keep shoving those opinions down everyone else's throats.  It's too bad that these folks never learned what my Mother taught me.  "IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL."

Rant over.  I thought I'd share a couple new pattern ideas that I found on the web.  Actually, I bought the one in the second photo.  I think I'll make myself a shawl with pockets for the Spring.    


I have to finish one of the fingerless gloves that I made to go with the purse that I made with the variegated yarn.  Then I just have to put a closure piece on the purse.  After that, I'll take a photo to share.  I ordered closure pieces and they should be here by Saturday, I hope.

Gosh, I just looked at my calendar and I need to get wicked busy here.  Has anyone noticed that Hanukkah is only seven weeks away?  And Christmas is only nine weeks away?   And just one little week after that we begin another new year!  Oh wow!  

On that note, I'm off to get busy.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B. 

1 comment:

Buttercup said...

I'm still okay with Facebook. I've unfollowed the most political of my friends because I want to keep a space that's not political to get together. Works for me and makes it much pleasanter, too.