Thursday, October 29, 2020

More Blogger Woes?

 October 29, 2020

Good morning.  Tis another dreary, wet and gray day here in New England.  It's not a problem though because I'm not planning to go out anywhere.  There's always a lot to do indoors.  At least for me.  

Some days I don't do much at all.  But other days, with a little energy, I accomplish quite a bit.  I suppose though that it's this way for most folks.  I do believe that the temperatures and amount of sunshine that we get plays a big part in how much energy we have.  

I did try to work on my new calendar, but I'm having a bit of a problem with the photos.  Some of them can't be sized properly.  I'm trying to use photos of all our family pets, but some of the photos are proving to be a challenge.  I will figure it out, or maybe change my mind about which type of photos to use.  We shall see.

Today I think I'll work on a bag of junk mail.  This stuff piles up faster than snow in a blizzard.  I am amazed at how much junk mail goes out every day considering the price of postage.  I wonder what will happen to all the junk mail when the Post Office finally prices themselves right out of business.  Hmmm.

How about something pretty to cheer us up on this dreary day?  I have two more photos of the roses that are blooming in Deanne's yard.  Roses always seem to put a smile on our face.

Well, I thought I was going to share these lovely photos.  But for some reason, Blogger is not letting me upload any photos.  I've tried three times now.  Hopefully this will be fixed by tomorrow and I can share the photos then.  Sighhhhhhh, it's always something!

I think I'll make a fresh cup of coffee and do a bit of blog reading before I start on that bag of junk mail.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Junkmail can be pretty annoying sometimes. We have a sticker on the door for that and it seems to help.

Blogger in general works quite good, for me at least, but there are times that suddenly some things don;t work and don;t ask me why. The more miraculous it is also that after a day or two all is as it was.

Wet and grey day here too. If it is colder, but with some sunshine, I don;t mind that much(better like it warm, but okay). That sunshine does the trick to feel a bit more filled with energy.

Pity some photos you cannot sized properly. Perhaps justuse the ones that can be done and fill up the rest of the calendar with some other animal photos or some beautiful flowers?

Have a great day, my friend
Hugs
Kyra

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Blogger seems to have it's days of quirks, I would be more than happy to revert back to the old format.
My week was so busy last week with painters and plumbers around the house, I was determined not to do anything this week....so far it's working :)
Have a good one Ms. Edna !
Hugs,
~Jo

Theresa said...

I hope you get the bugs worked out on your photos for the calendar and for blogger. I have a few problems with blogger but I just keep at it:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!