Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Don''t Buy Amy's Frozen Pizza

October 13, 2020

Good morning.  Pogo and I were up really early this morning.  I made breakfast, but Pogo decided not to eat and instead went into his little man cave and went to sleep. Good boy.  Well, I did eat my breakfast.  And when I finished, I enjoyed a handful of little cherry tomatoes.  Yum yum.

Today is supposed to be another gray, wet day with temps in the fifties and low sixties.  I hope there's a little rain mixed into the "wet" part.  We could use a bit of rain.  Yesterday's rain was barely a few drops every now and then. 

DIL Janet stopped by and brought me a new mask to wear for Halloween.   She also brought a new Halloween sweater and a hooded sweatshirt for Pogo.  This will keep my little guy toasty when we go on our Halloween ride.  



While Janet was here, I asked her to cut my hair, and she did.  Well, it doesn't really look so good, but it will grow.  When it's long, I have a hard time putting it back in a pony tail all the time to keep it off my face.

Deanne also came by yesterday and brought me a New England Boiled Dinner for my supper.  Oh my, it was soooo delicious!  Along with pasta, it is one of my very favorite meals.  Am I spoiled?  Yup!

A couple nights ago, I had a pizza for supper.  It was an Amy's brand spinach pizza.  Folks, don't waste your money.  I could not find any spinach on the pizza.  I took a photo of it and sent it to Deanne to see if she could see the spinach.  Nope, she could not.  Unless it was the little dark flakes sprinkled here and there on the pizza.  It looked like the sauce was a powder that was sprinkled on the pizza along with some tiny spinach flakes.  And I mean tiny!  It looked NOTHING like the picture on the front of the box.  So much for the Organic Amy brand.  It's supposed to be healthy.

Now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my coffee while I do some blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.  

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Very cute dog sweaters and I like the new mask, too. Sorry about the pizza. Could you complain to Amy's? They should know they've disappointed a customer. It might help them improve their product and win you a coupon or two.

smiekeltje said...

Oh, you and pogo will look sooooo cool on Halloween!
What a wonderful present of Janet.

And also sweet of her to cut your hair. How short is it cut? Long hair is beautiful but as you say, sometimes difficult to handle.
I now love it that i have a short cut(earlier days I also had longer hair).

So your frozen pizza was a disappointment. Pity, hopefully you have another brand that is much better?

Today our plumber came and.... fixed the leak. So happy with him. Did cost some money, still not as much as I thought, so it's okay. How fantastic it is to be able to use the water again, to wash the dishes, use the toilet the usual way etc.

I didnt do anything today, only lokking after the plumber, running back and forth to remove things, make coffee for him, so nothing much, but I feel if I have worked hard for 24 hours!
So time to relax on the couch, with a bit of knitwork.

Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Kyra

Buttercup said...

I saw Amy's pizzas at the grocery today and passed on them because of the price. Will pass on them in the future for the lack of veggies. I like a good topping and that doesn't sound like one. Love the Halloween mask and Pogo's new outfit. Please share a picture.