Monday, October 26, 2020

Lots Of Rain Coming Our Way

October 26, 2020

Good morning.  Today is cool (51F degrees) and gray.  According to my phone app, we should see the sun again by the end of the week.  Hmmm, we'll have to wait and see.  It also says we have quite a bit of rain coming this week.  Maybe even a speck of snow?

I did get a few things done yesterday.  After I washed the dishes, I scrubbed the sink.  Then I gathered up all the trash and put it outside.  Next, I sat down and paid a batch of bills to go out in the mail this morning.  I put a few rows on a couple of small Christmas projects, then it was nap time.  

I must have overdone it because this morning I can't seem to get out of my own way.  What else is new?  Life now is sort of two steps forward, three steps back.  On the plus side, at least the feet keep moving.  I had intended to work on my Christmas cards yesterday, but that never happened.  So maybe I'll try again today?

Do you realize that Halloween is this week?  How did it get here so fast?  Temperatures are getting colder now too, and Covid cases are rising.  Pogo and I may not go on the broom ride this year.  I'm trying to not catch any colds or flues or viruses.  

Here's another Crochet t-shirt that I found on the web.  Gosh, whoever designed this one must have been peeking into my house.  hahaha.

My eyes are getting tired so I think I'll have me a short nap before doing a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

People keep reminding me that Christmas is just a couple of months away so I'd better start thinking about it soon! The weather here's been mild and damp, no sign of winter yet.

smiekeltje said...

Oh you did a lot of work yesterday nd it is just normal that today the energy might be far away for a while.
May be in the afternoon you can start on the cards, and I know, the starting it is the hardest LOL.

Here too not good not bad weather, tomorrow and day after more rain, end of the week we might have kind of early spring temperature again. We'll see.

Perhaps it is a better idea to stay in this year and not take the broomride. Pity, but sensible.

Hope your nap was a good one.
Have a fabulous day.
Hug
Kyra

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It certainly is a dreary day, here in Nashua, NH, as well Edna and it's a perfect one for me to spend catching on on blogs. Bill paying will be put off until the weekend, perfect thing to do on Halloween! As for holiday cards and gifts, I haven't even given those items a thought now. Most likely, gifts will be sent via online ordering this year, so no wrapping needed. Cards will be sent, as always, but won't start until November, as usual. Hope you had a good rest on a miserable day, Edna.

Luiz Gomes said...

Hi good morning. All right? I am Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and I want to present my Blogger. New friends are welcome, no matter the distance. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogger. I'm the follower number 79.

https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1