Thursday, February 25, 2021

Only Twenty Three Days Till Spring!

February 25, 2021

Good morning.  I noticed this morning how much earlier daylight is breaking.  I love that the days are getting longer.  It just means that Spring is getting closer.  It's only twenty three days now till Spring.  

Let me apologize for that article on mixing bleach with Dawn dish soap.  It was incorrectly written.  There is no ammonia in Dawn.  I'll have to do a better job of checking these articles before sharing them here.  However, it is still dangerous to mix chemicals with cleaning products.

Yesterday I took the day off from my laptop.  I did read a few blogs, then shut it down.  Deanne was coming by close to noon and we were going to take our lunch (and cameras) with us to the park.   As the morning went on though, I did not feel up to going out.  So, we had our sub sandwiches right here.

My breathing has been not so great lately and it keeps me from wanting to go out anywhere.  Hopefully, next week we'll get a nice day and I'll be breathing much better so we can go to the park. 

Deanne did help me to make two very short videos for my crochet lessons. When I think I have enough information gathered, I'll make another new page on my blog and post my videos and other information for learning to crochet, in case anyone is interested as soon as I figure out how to do it with this newer version of Blogger.  There are still things I haven't figured out yet.

I found a helpful item on the web and borrowed it to share with you.  No wonder I always had trouble giving my doggie his meds.  I forgot the milk!

Today I want to call about the second vaccine shot appointments.  I was told to call back toward the end of the week.  That's today and tomorrow.  Here's hoping the new shipment of vaccine came in.

Before I finish this post, let me share another beautiful image that I borrowed from the web.


Now I'm off to read some blogs before getting started on this new day.  So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Suemn said...

I hope you feel better soon Edna! I'm looking forward to seeing your videos on how to get started in crocheting.

smiekeltje said...

Pity, you didn;t feel up to it to go to the park, but... you had nice company for lunch at home from Deanne, so ia wasn;t too bad. And when the better eather will come, you will also feel better and I think the breathing also will be better. For now take it just easy, Spring will come sooner or later.
sometimes it is nice not to be on the laptop for a day or so. It is almost impossible to do, but then i try at least not to linger too log on it.

Tomorrow I can go for my new glass and i hope it will all be better.

Have a lovely day,
Hug
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

Ha! I love the thing about giving a pill to the dog. Olga takes her pills pretty easily -- we just put them in wet food and she wolfs them down. Giving a pill to a CAT is a whole different story, though. That's a nightmare. (I used to have cats!)