Sunday, February 21, 2021

Congratulations, Mia And Jarod

February 21, 2021

Good morning.  It's been a really beautiful weekend  My granddaughter Mia got married yesterday to her best friend, Jarod.  Deanne and Eddie were there to celebrate with them and sent me so many wonderful photos.  Even though the gathering was on a small scale because of Covid 19, it was simply beautiful.  So, today I have lots of photos to share.   This is Eddie and Deanne waiting for the ceremony to begin.

A photo of the bride (and her sister to the left).


Snaps from the wedding.




To Mia and Jarod, I wish you many years of happiness and love.  May God Bless you both.  

We got more snow on Friday, and yesterday the plow guy came by again to plow the driveway.  I'll be so glad to see Spring get here.   Only twenty seven more days till Spring folks.  I looked it up on Google, but it doesn't say how many days till the warmer temps get here.  

Today I need to buckle down and get started on that tax stuff that I've been avoiding.  Tomorrow I need to call about getting an appointment for my second vaccine shot.  Looks like another busy week coming up for me.  It's good to be busy.  The time goes by faster and maybe Spring will get here quicker.  (I can dream, can't I?)

Now I'm off to do some blog reading before getting started on this new day.  So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

Suemn said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely wedding photos Edna. It sounds like you are really getting the snow if the plow guy had to come by again. I think we'll all be happy to see this winter turn to spring:) Good luck with scheduling your 2nd covid-19 vaccination.

Steve Reed said...

Congratulations to Mia and Jarod! I'm so glad some people are moving forward with their lives even in the midst of all this coronavirus paralysis.

smiekeltje said...

A beautiful pair, Mia and Jarod, and I wish them all the best and a life full of love.

I think Deanne and Eddie looked very smart!

It is time for all to have Spring weather now and some warmer temps and some sunshine! Here it started already, and I love it.

Hope you will have no trouble making that second appointment for the vaccination.
And yes, please try to get that tax stuff done very soon you will feel so much better when it is done! I have all papers needed too, so just have to copy and send it away to my accountant. Hoorray!

Have a lovely day
Hugs
Kyra

Buttercup said...

Beautiful pictures. Every happy wish to Mia and Jarod. Glad you had such a great weekend. I'm dreaming of spring, too.

Jan said...

I love winter weddings and this one is beautiful...what a wonderful gown (and she's lovely too).

I finally was able to get my first vaccination a week ago, a month after hubby got his. Apparently the state thought I was too young (I'm 69) to go with the first wave. They made my second appointment before I got my first injection. Now I just have to hope that they have supplies when it's my turn.

Happy snow! It will be spring soon!

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful bride, gorgeous couple. That snow backdrop is PERFECT 🤩. Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs