Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Another Fun Project

February 23, 2021

Good morning.  Today's temps just might hit forty degrees today.  Yeahhhhhhh!  It will only be for an hour or so but I'll take it!  Every little bit of extra warmth helps.

Yesterday was a mish mosh day.  I didn't really accomplish everything I thought I might, but I did get a few things done.  Mighty few, but more than nothing.  I think as soon as the warmer sunny days start showing up on a daily basis, I'll be able to do even more each day.  That's when I'll have more energy.  Isn't it amazing how the earth and nature shape our daily life, yet so many people don't take pride in how they treat the earth and nature.   

I did call about an appointment for my second vaccine shot.  I was told to call back (the local board of health) at the end of the week and they might be able to give me an appointment then.  They are waiting for a new batch of the vaccine to arrive.

Sometime today I want to make a little video to help a friend learn how to crochet.  I already have one little video that I made earlier for another friend, but I need another one to show how to get started.  So that will be my big project for today.  Fun, fun, fun.

Of course, this isn't getting my tax stuff done.  Well I'll just have to find some time for that too.  I would like to have my major expense columns set up in my notebook by tonight.  I'll really try.  (don't laugh.  I really will try)

Here's something that I borrowed from the web that I thought worth sharing.  If you click on the image, it will get bigger and easier to read.

I don't have a lot to say today, so let me share one more image.  (borrowed from the web, of course.)  This is so very important and it doesn't cost us anything.  It will, however, make you feel really good about yourself.

Now I'm off to read some blogs before getting started on this new day.  So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Steve Reed said...

You should post your crocheting video!

I looked up the thing about Dawn containing ammonia. Apparently it's not true -- Dawn has no ammonia in it, even unlabeled -- but the experts DO say that mixing household cleaners can be dangerous.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dawn-clorox-lethal/

smiekeltje said...

Oh, that friend will be happy with your video of how to crochet.
Pity there is a break in deliverence of vaccines, hpefully you will have your appointment at the end of the week.

We had a real nice day today, tomorrow will be the best day and then temps will go down a bit. But still I will not complain.
And I amhappy to say I send away all my tax stuff to the accountant.( it is easy for me, I just have to make copies from several year income papers as from state retirement pension and some more, like bank balance. No colum making and calculating for me to be done.

Have fun making your video, good luck with our major expense columns, hahaha.
Have a wonderful day,'Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

Edna, I bet that you'd be a wonderful person to teach people how to crochet. That's so nice of you making a video for your friend on how to get started with crocheting.