Wednesday, August 26, 2020

A New Business Start Up

August 26, 2020

Good afternoon.  Sorry about the late start today, but this morning I savored some extra winks, and then I spent some super time on the porch with Pogo and my daughter Deanne.  She brought me my favorite iced coffee, (from McDonald's) and we had a grand time learning things about our phones.  

She also set me up an account with Target so that I would have another source to get grocery items that are often out of stock at various places. Then we had a lot of fun with motion photos on our phones.  These modern phones have so much cool stuff on them.  One just has to find out about them and then research them.

Deanne also told me about my great granddaughter Lilah's new Etsy store.  It's called OnPointHomemade and she sells pot holders, hand sanitizer, soap, face masks, and mini soap shapes.  Way to go Lilah!  (Lilah is in Jr. High School.)  Meema is so very proud of you.

Beatrice B. says that she has never seen a doggie sofa.  So today I have a photo of Pogo waiting for Santa one year while snoozing on his little sofa.  Santa had brought him the sofa the year before.  

While I'm at it, I have a couple more photos of Pogo to share.  He's so amazing.  He's fourteen years old and still looks (and acts) like a puppy.


Of course, my first, second and third motion photos were of him.  What can I say?  I just can't help myself when it comes to taking photos of this little guy.  He brings such joy into my life.  

Well, last evening I managed to put a few more rows on one of my "gift" projects.  Sorry I can't show a photo of it yet.  The recipient just might be reading.  After I give it away, I'll share a photo of it.

Well, the afternoon is moving right along, So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

That little bed is so cute, but little POGO is the cutest :)
Well done to your granddaughter on her business, start-up, I wish her well !
Enjoy your new telephone, they can be such a help.
Hugs,
~Jo

Martha said...

Your little Pogo is so adorable! Glad you had a nice morning, hope the rest of the afternoon and evening are just has good :)

Jan said...

Oh Pogo, you aren't spoiled, are you?
My iced coffee addiction is McDonalds sugar free vanilla iced coffee. What's yours?

Dee Jaynes said...

I love the Live Photo’s- I just wish we could figure out how to send them so that the receiver can see the “ live” photo. Love you Mom- it was a really nice day <3

smiekeltje said...

Good you had some longer winks this morning!
I love the photos of Pogo, he always is so cute.

And great you had a lovely time with Deanne on the porch and the ice coffee.

Have a lovely rest of the day!
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

What a sweet daughter❤️ I know you enjoy your time with Deanne. Pogo is very photogenic. Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs