Friday, January 1, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 1, 2021

Good morning.  Happy New Year to everyone.  Here's hoping that 2021 is a good year for all of us.   Here's the first page from my new calendar.

One thing I'm hoping for is that the program reruns that have been taken off WE TV and ION are put back soon.  They've taken away my favorites.  Boo Hoo!

Yesterday I took the first dose of Vitamin D and Potassium.  I marked it as Day One in my daily book.  I wonder how many doses does it take before one stops feeling tired.  Only a few, I hope.

I tried crocheting last night but I just wasn't in the mood.  Maybe later today.  I'm feeling really lazy so maybe I'll just do a lot of relaxing today.  Even Pogo is having a lazy day.  Gosh, we make quite a couple!

The new yarn catalogue arrived a couple days ago so I think I'll spend some time looking at it, just in case I need new yarn for new projects.  aha, aha.  I also want to figure out how to take a photo of my pocket wrap.  I don't do selfies very well.  

Tomorrow my new grocery order should arrive around noon.  Hopefully, nothing will be out of stock.  Because I have to watch my sodium intake, I don't allow substitutions.  Usually, though, pretty much all of my order is received.

That's about it for news today, so I'm off to do some blog reading.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Happy New Year with all good things!

It might take a bit of time till your body takes in the vitamines, but feeling tired is also a bit due to the time of year. We all feel quicker tired in winter time(at least I do).

We had a very quiet day today, nice dinner (not much work on it) and now looking forward to a quiet evening and hopefully a good night sleep later!

Have a great day,
Hug
Kyra

Buttercup said...

Your calendar page is adorable. I take Vitamin D daily and have upped my intake because I'm getting so much less sun these days. I was quite deficient in the past and it's now part of my daily regimen. Stocked up at Costco last month and now I'm set for years.
Wishing you a very happy and especially healthy 2021.

Anne M Robinson said...

I love my sweet desk calendar. Oh my goodness, precious photos and I simply love it. My life has been so wild lately. Nick is hopeful going to be released back to work. He is driving me mad. He is such a goof lately. These doctors drag their feet too. He is looking good and his cough is down to an occasionally feather in your throat cough. But what do I know? Wink WInk

Hoping your week is a good one and you have fun. It makes others wonder what the heck we are up to. HUGS to you.