Thursday, January 28, 2021

Another Cold, Snowy Day.

January 28, 2021

Good morning.  My phone app was right this time.  Today is the third day of snow in a row.  The only problem with it is that my phone app is calling for snow tomorrow too, with temps going down, down, down.  

I'm enjoying my morning coffee (a gift from my friend Kyra, thank you.)  in my favorite coffee mug.  


 Deanne gave this mug to me a while ago, and I love it.  This morning I noticed a tiny crack forming on it.  When Deanne comes by today, I'll ask her where she got this mug so that hopefully I can get another one.

A few days ago, Deanne ordered a new laptop, and it came yesterday afternoon.  (It was delivered here because I'm home all day)  So, today when she gets here she will have a nice surprise to open.  Kevin and Jazzy can help her get it set up.  They're pretty savvy to today's technology.  Good luck Deanne with your new laptop!

I didn't do much crocheting last evening.  I did sleep though!  I even slept late this morning.  Now that was a treat!  Today I think I'll work in the yarn ends that I've left on all the new scrubby dish cloths.  It's not one of my favorite things to do, but it needs to be done so that I can really call them finished.  

Here's a couple images that I borrowed from the web to share with you.  How true they are!


There's not much more news for today, and I'm going to do some blog reading now.  So till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Almost nothing better than a good mug of coffee when snow is around!


Oh, Deanne a new laptop. Always nice, of course and she is blessed to have two "techniks"around who can help her starting it up.

Also not my favourite work, to work on yearn ends on a project, but finally done, it feels good to have done it.
We didn;t do much today either, it was just a sloppy day I guess.

Soon it will be time for an evening coffee and a little quiz we watch about every day.
Have a wonderful day(I hope Deanne still knows where she got the mug), stay safe and warm
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

I love your little "Yorkie" coffee cup. I hope you can find another like it but maybe the crack in the cup won't get much bigger and you can continue to use it. I have a favorite coffee cup too:)

My Tata's Cottage said...

A new laptop sounds great! I have a new mouse, hahaha. It does help though. I am not much of a mouse user but my laptop is old.
Your cup is so cute. We use to drink DUnkin Donut coffee. Then we found this Made in New Mexico site. Oh goodness, their Pinon COffee is so yummy. We buy the whole bean as the flavor is so much better. I love a great tea or coffee cup/mug. Hope you can replace it.
I am being lazy when I have so much to do. So I better get moving. HaHaha
Have a wonderful day and stay warm and happy and safe.
HUGS and LOVE

My Tata's Cottage said...

OH my goodness I think IHave that image too of Snoopy. I love Snoopy and was going to do a post using some images from google. Take care. :-)