Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Happy Birthday Jasmine

January 5, 2021

Good afternoon.    Today is Jazzy's birthday.  She's twenty one today.  Wow, how quickly those years flew by!  Jazzy, I'm wishing you a year filled with love and laughter, and health and happiness.  Happy Birthday, I love you.

My last missing Christmas box was delivered yesterday afternoon to Audrey.  I set up my Portal and got to watch them open their gifts.  This is what is so nice about the Portal.  Except for the "in person" hugs, I get to share everything with the kids.

The mailman brought me another yarn catalogue today.  Woo Hoo!  It sure doesn't take much to make me happy!  I could spend all day looking at all the pretty yarns.   

Did anyone make new years' resolutions this year?  I don't, as a rule.  But I did find his one on the web and borrowed it to share with you.  I know I can keep this one!

And, here's a giggle for you.

Now I'm off to do some blog reading.  So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Suemn said...

Ha! Ha! I love the joke you posted today:)

smiekeltje said...

Happy Birthday to Jasmine!
Gosh, already 21 years, time does fly.

So nice you couldsee the unwrapping of the presents at Audrey's.
Love the resolution card, LOL (Pogo will totally agree with you)and the giggle one is great.
I did groecerie shopping today, so I can spent tomorrow some time on clearing away the rest of Christmasdecoration.
It's nippy weather here, not more than around 2-3C,lucky there isn;t too much wind.
Have fun looking into the yarn catalogue.
Wishing a wonderful day,
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

Happy belated Birthday Jazzy, I hope it was a great one! I know you are relieved that all of your packages have now made it. WHEW, now to think about resolutions or NOT:) I really don't make any but feel like I need to get more organized. Not a resolution, just what I need to do:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!