Sunday, January 10, 2021

Counting Down Till Spring

January 10, 2021

Good morning.  Today is sunny and crispy.  Cold, that is.  But then it is Winter so this is normal.  Still, I'll be happier when Spring gets here with warmer temps.  Just 69 more days!  Woo Hoo!  

I haven't done very much lately.  A little crocheting, some letter writing and some internet research.  I had a dish cloth not quite finished.  While I was looking at it, contemplating finishing it, I found a mistake way back almost to the beginning.  So, I ripped it all out and made it over.  It's orange, it's beautiful, it's for me.

Now I can't wait for all the new yarns to get here.  I have enough scrubby yarn to make a few more dish cloths with the first four colors.  Strawberry, Orange, Ice Pop and Avocado.  This can keep me busy until the new yarn gets here.  

Does anyone know when Project Runway will be back on?  I looked it up an it said that it would be starting either in December 2020 or January 2021.  I can't find it listed anywhere.  Also, how about Heidi Klum's new program Making The Cut.  I can't find that listed anywhere either.   Any info about these two programs will be appreciated.

Before I leave to do some blog reading, let me share something that I borrowed from the web.  This is so true.  We can grumble all we want (talking about me!) but each new day is a gift to be cherished.

So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Well, finally you have your orange dishcloth LOL.

Sorry I have no information for you about your two shows. It is hard for me to look up, cause i don;t know on which channel it runs for your country. Seems that project runaway could start somewhere in Februari, but all depends also on Covid-19 and if they can finish filming. That's all I could find out. Probably the other might start somewhere in March???? Just a few weeks may be after Porject Runaway. But there are a lot of question marks from me in this info, I tried, but that's all I gathered.

In about half an hour I will make our dinner and then an quiet evening and early into bed to try to catch some sleep. Must not forget to pout the alarm clock on!

Have a wonderful day,
Hug
Kyra

Susie said...

Edna, I know each day is a gift...but lately my gifts have been booby prizes. I am so ready for Spring Edna. I hope you get to enjoy your pretty yarns and make fun things. Blessings, xoxo, Susie