Thursday, January 7, 2021

A Visit To The Cardiologist

January 7, 2021

Good morning.  Yesterday I had a doctor appointment with a cardiologist.  The doctor's office was sending me to a different heart doctor than the one I saw last time.  Deanne and I were using the car's GPS system to find this new office.  Sadly, the GPS was not functioning very well and sent us all over creation.  Deanne finally found the doctor's office on her own.

I had been instructed to call the doctor's office when we arrived in the parking lot.  I did and was told I would get a call when they were ready for me to come inside the building.  My gut told me this wasn't going to go well because I cannot breathe with a mask on, and you could not go inside the building without a mask on.  

It ended up that if and when I found a mask that I could wear and breathe with, I could call and make a new appointment.  So much for the appointment.  I called my regular doctor's office to explain and they said to find a mask and keep the appointment. So when I find a mask that lets me breathe, I'll make an appointment with the heart doctor that I first saw.  

Here's something for you to ponder.  Are cucumbers vegetables, fruits or berries?  Cucumbers are "pepos" -  interestingly, pumpkins, zucchini, oranges, tangerines, lemons, limes, cantaloupes and watermelons are also pepos.  And they are berries, as they have one single ovary.  So, cucumbers are another kind of berry.  (information found on Google)

Before I go to read some blogs, here's a giggle for you.


So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Suemn said...

ha! ha! I love the joke you posted today. So, you never were able to visit the heart doctor today? Have you tried just the paper masks?

smiekeltje said...

What a story abut the doctor's appointment! Couldn;t the hospital give you such a mask in your case? I understand they are being careful, but I think you also can overdo things!. I hope you can find that special mask(perhaps your doctor can find one for you?????).

So it all took you and Deanne a lot of time(okay, you could go out of the house for a carride, haha)for nothing. Woud have been nie to warn you in advance.

Take care, my friend, and have a lovely day!
Hugs
Kyra

P.S. the joke was a good one.

Theresa said...

Seems like there should be a mask that you can wear with the oxygen. You wear that all the time, right? Anyway, I know you need to have that appointment but they need to help you so you can breathe. I saw that funny on FB. My Husband has selective hearing:) He selects what he hears and otherwise says HUH:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!