Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Tis The Year For Roses

June 10, 2020

Good morning.  Tis sunny and 68F degrees.  Temps will be in the upper seventies most of the day.  So much for the gloom that my phone app was calling for.  You'd think I'd get rid of it and find a new one.  Alas, then fun of not knowing what sort of weather was coming would be gone.  

Many years ago, I had a favorite frying pan.  After a lot of use, this pan had developed some lumps and bumps, and could do its own version of a rock n roll dance whenever I was cooking something in it.  Eventually, I had to give in and buy a new frying pan.  Cooking has never been the same since then.

Are you getting tired of gorgeous rose photos?  Well, I have more to share.  These are Deanne's beautiful roses.  One of these days I'll have to get me another yellow rose bush.  I just love them.



I had meant to do a bit of crocheting yesterday, but yup, that "sidetrack" bug got me again.  Instead, I went through a stack of CD's full of photos that I had made years ago.  I downloaded the photos into a new folder so that I would not lose them.  A lot of cd's that were made years ago don't play anymore.  After that, I spoke with a friend on the phone for a while.  

Next I have to go through a lot of cd's that we put music on to see if they still play.  If they do, I'll transfer everything to a new folder and onto an exterior drive.  This should keep me busy for quite a while.  

For now, I think I'll sign off here and enjoy a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.  

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I tell myself that yellow roses are my favorites until I see a pink one and then I have to change my mind. They are all truly beautiful. I'm glad you get to enjoy them so much. I'm not tired of your pictures at all!

Annsterw said...

Those roses are absolutely beautiful!

Kathy said...

Yellow Rose's are my favorite too. I love the color in the first picture. I have a Bush just like that.

smiekeltje said...

I never get tired of roses!
Oh that side tracking is killing us LOL!
But..... it's fun too, and we like some fun in our lives.
Just got back from a shopping trip with the tram. Needed birdseed, and at the same time I shopped a few groceries.In the tram and train we are obliged to wear facemasks. Gosh, how hopeless that is. I was glad it was a short ride, because it is very stuffy. (is that the right word?)
And today it wasn;t so high in temperature, tomorrow we should have ca 25C! I plan to do an easy day tomorrow, and have some sun on my body.
Now I take a break, do some internet, later will make something for dinner(easy stuff, belive me).
Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

I moved all my photos off CDs and onto a hard drive for exactly the same reason. It's a lot of work!