Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Celebration Lunch Today

June 30, 2020

Good morning.  Today will be gray and maybe a bit wet with temps in the sixties and low seventies.  This will be a short post because I need to be ready to go out soon.  Last night I decided to read another book, so that meant sleeping late this morning.  The book was "Don't Say A Word" by Barbara Freethy, and I enjoyed it very much.

Today I'll share the baby patterns that I recently purchased.  I sent copies of them to daughter Audrey and she might be making one of them.  If she does, I'll post a photo.




I'd like to try making one of these outfits too, but first I have to finish up a couple of my ongoing projects.  

Today, Deanne is picking me up and we're going to pick up our take out lunch order from Olive Garden.  Then we'll come back here and eat it on the porch.  Deanne's birthday is this Thursday but she has to work so we're celebrating it today.  We're ordering Alfredo, salad and garlic bread for our lunch. Yum Yum!

Now I have to be getting dressed.  I want to be ready when Deanne gets here.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

My Tata's Cottage said...

OH Edna, what fun! Please wish Audrey a Happy birthday for me. YUM! That is a favorite lunch of mine. Enjoy! We have a bit cooler temps today. IN fact, I turned on my oven for 10 minutes to make a small bath of sweet potato fries. I love them so much. You ladies have a terrific lunch and take care. xo

smiekeltje said...

Have a lovely lunch with Deanne!

We had lots of rain today. not heavu but steady going, I just could do some grocerie shopping when it was dry.

Hugs
Kyra

My Tata's Cottage said...

I absolutely love these baby clothes. Tiny girl Shea would fit perfectly in them with those long chicken legs. She is so darn cute but so darn strong willed. HaHaHa! You and Audrey are so talented. HUGS xoxoxo