Friday, July 2, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANNE AND CAROLINE

 July 2, 2021

Good morning.  Last night it rained, and it rained!  It poured for hours.  And it cooled the air wonderfully.  Once I f ell asleep, I was gone till ten o'clock this morning!  

Today is Deanne's birthday.  It's also her best friend Caroline's birthday.  They are the cutest birthday twins!!  I wish you both lots of love and happiness.  I love you.  Happy Birthday ladies!

I have more good news.  Last night, my grandson Kevin graduated to 5th year apprentice!!  Next year he becomes a Journeyman!!  Congratulations Kevin.  Well done!

I have so very much to be thankful for.  Some days, life is just so sweet.

That's my news for today.  Now I'm going to do a bit of blog reading.  I wish you all a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

Anne M Robinson said...

Cutest birthday twins ever! Happy birthday to both of them! Congratulations to Kevin! Woo Hoo great news! We had a short rain last night, it was coming down quickly. I slept til 7:30 this morning. Always so fun to catch up with ypou. Enjoy the INdependence Day weekend. Stay cool.

Rita said...

I totally agree...some days are just so sweet!
Happy birthday to the girls and congrats to your grandson.
Thanks for the good wishes. So sweet of you to stop by my blog. :)

smiekeltje said...

Please give a Happy birthday wish to Deanne and her friend!

And what a wonderful thing you did have a good sleep. The rain must have been welcome.
Also congrats to Kevin.

Have a fantastic day and happy 4th of July weekend.
Hugs
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

Happy birthday to Deanne and Caroline and congrats to Kevin!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to the "Birthday twins"! Congratulations to your Grandson, hard work pays off! Enjoy your day dear friend, I hope you see some sunshine! HUGS!

carol l mckenna said...

Congratulations to your grandson ~ Wow! ~ Happy Birthday to your lovely friends ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)