Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Beautiful Blooms

July 20, 2021

Good morning.  Thanks everyone for info about the medicare TV ads.  This morning I'm watching "Leave It To Beaver."  None of these ads are on this station so far.  

The rain has stopped for a while and the sun will be out today with temps in the eighties.  However, my phone app says we'll have more rain tomorrow.  The plants and flowers seem to be loving all the rain.  My tomatoes are coming right along, and even Deanne's upside down tomato plant is finally producing fruit.

Deanne's roses and lilies are loving all the rain too.  These is her Coral Girl rose and her white lilies.  Aren't they gorgeous?


It's time to put together another grocery order for delivery one day soon.  I meant to do it yesterday, but I got busy and forgot.  Today I think maybe I'll sew those pockets on to the pocket wraps.  Then maybe I can get a photo of them before putting them away in the Christmas tote.  

I really should start thinking about what I want to do about my new calendar for next year.  Maybe I'll use flower photos.  We've had a lot of pretty flowers this year, and the year isn't over yet.  There'll be lots more beautiful blooms.

Perry Mason is on TV now so I think I'll stop and watch it.  I'll post again on Thursday.  So, till then, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I haven't seen "Leave it to Beaver" in YEARS! Glad to know it's still on somewhere. :)

I missed your previous post, so I'll have to see what you're referring to re. Social Security and Medicare.

smiekeltje said...

It's good to have some rain and temps in the 80's and some sunshine. Plants do love that, as shown by Deanne's beuaitufl roses and all other flowers. it is funny to see the upside down tomato.

Hmmm, wonderful flower foto's for the calendar seems to be a great idea, perhaps here and there a month with a beautiful bird(you have so many great foto's of birds).

We had visit from Heidi and Séverine today, it was really nice, we laughed a lot and did sit in the garden. It was a nice day all together.

You have a lovely day,
Hugs
Kyra

Rita said...

Leave it to Beaver was my favorite show all through grade school! Well, except for The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights. Father Knows Best, Andy Griffith...they had some great shows way back when. For all the crime shows I watch now I didn't watch anything about crime when I was a kid. Mainly because my folks didn't like them and we had one TV--LOL! So I never saw Perry Mason. :) Your flowers are just lovely.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I wished we lived close by each other. You watch the same shows I watch Leave it to Beaver and Perry Mason in the A>M. along with Matlock and IN The Heat of the Night. The Medicare commercials drive me crazy. Has anyone had any luck calling the number? I got tried of Joe Namath and now it is DYN-O-MITE Jimmy from the old days too. Deanne's flowers are G O R G E O U S and fruit on the vine! YAY!!!! We have some cherry tomatoes popping up, whewwwww.....

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

No rain here all day (Wednesday), but we did have storms overnight which thankfully did not have any thunder -- or at least not any that woke us up. Glad to read the tomatoes are coming along. Deanne's blooms are lovely. I can fremember watching both Leave It to Beaver and Perry Mason many years ago and the reruns are like stepping back in time.

Laurel Wood said...

The flowers are so pretty. I know you look forward to tasty tomatoes. My late mom and I always loved to watch Perry Mason. Have a nice day. Mildred