Monday, March 1, 2021

Welcome March

March 1, 2021

Good morning.  Today is the first day of another new month.  March.  It's a gray, drizzly day with temps in the low forties, and a lot of the snow has been melting away.  Here's the March page from my calendar.


There's not much new happening here.  I worked on my tax stuff again yesterday afternoon.  A couple more afternoons with it and I should have most (or all) of it ready to give to the accountant.  I put a couple more rows on the doggie ghan, and that's about it.  Here's a photo of the doggie ghan so far.

Today is a rather lackadaisical day.   I need a bit more sunshine to gather some more energy.  Do you have neighbors or friends who cannot get outside and walk around in the fresh air?  Give them a call or drop a note to let them know they are not alone.  (not me, I get lots of calls and visits)  

Winter time is an especially difficult time to get through when you are shut indoors all the time.  I guess it's the lack of fresh air and sunshine that gets to you.  Plus, if a person is alone they can become depressed.  This makes that phone call or note so very important.  It doesn't cost much to watch out for each other.  Just some effort and maybe a stamp or two.  

I got a late start today, and now I'm off to find some fun mischief to get into.  So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I think the weather can affect your mood and energy level. But you'll get lots done when Spring comes. Sometimes it helps to take it easy and get things done that need done and not worry so much about it all. I need to take my own advice! lol Hugs!

Theresa said...

Cutest calendar page❤️ It is dreary here too and raining on and off this week. Enjoy your evening my friend. Hugs.

smiekeltje said...

Yes, a smile, a little note or call can make a day for someone.
Hopefully soon you will feel a lot better, if the weather gets better(meaning more sunshine and warmer).

Yesterday Jan got into hospital with ambulance,, after doctor came by. He had problems with belly, his intestines, lots of pain.. So they kept him there, I think they wanted to give him first medication to get things working again, I'll go today to see and hear how things are going. I feel so sorry for him, but let's hope it soon will be better again.

Stay on those tax things, the sooner done, the better and gives you time again to do fun stuff.
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

The photo of Pogo on your calendar is so cute. Your doggy ghan is coming along nicely. I can tell you love to crochet and some doggy will surely be happy to receive it. The sun is out in my city today and the highs will be in the 40s so I am very happy:)

Steve Reed said...

Awww, Pogo! Very cute calendar page! I'm glad you're getting lots of calls and visits to keep away those winter blues. :)

My Tata's Cottage said...

Weather does affect our moods! I get raging migraines with too much rain. SInus bugs me Winter-Spring-Fall. Summer allergies depending on the trees around me. I am allergic to all of them but some more than others. Oh I love seeing Pogo's cute face. I love my calendar. My friend Bea is 90. I call her regularly. SHe is a gem but she took the election loss so hard I had to console her and she made me cry too. SHe is such a strong person and such a good heart. Love her so much. May have to find some Hot Cross Buns for Easter and take them to her. One of her favorites. It is good tohave many who care for us. I Know. I do walk around in my yard and up the street to Noelle and Rogers. We saw baby Ella today, released from the hospital and the kids came over for a few minutes. Love them so much and she is the size of a petite loaf of bread. Oh my she is adorable. Please continue to pray for them. Especially Tarrah with the vaccine business. She reactions so violently to som many medications and such so pray pray pray so she can get it and be well. SHe worries about her kidneys. PRAY PRAY PRAY and you can ask others to pray too. LOvE to you sweet friend. XO XO XO XO