Thursday, March 4, 2021

Time To Get Back On Schedule

March 4, 2021

Good morning.  I took the day off yesterday, and slept late.  All morning till almost noon.  I'll admit it put me behind on my tax stuff, but I needed the extra rest time.  Deanne came by after work and brought me a bowl of lasagna for my supper (and snack, and tomorrow's supper).  Yum Yum!  

I put a couple rows on the doggie ghan and started making dumb mistakes.  Time to put it down.  I basically just rested and watched TV all evening.  Today I'll have to get back on my "tax stuff" schedule.  

I was up really early this morning.  Gee, I wonder why?  I made good use of my time though.  First, I got a package ready for mailing, then I put in a grocery order for delivery tomorrow.  After that, I made my breakfast.

For a while now, I've been getting email ads from Noracora women's clothes.  I looked them up on Amazon and they have so many really cute outfits and reasonable prices.  I may order something to see how they fit. 

I also got an email from the health department with a link to make my appointment for the second vaccine shot next Wednesday.  I may not be posting here that day.  It all depends on how early I  get up that morning.

A lot of folks are in places where the temperatures are great for planting their gardens.  I found this great idea on the web and borrowed it to share.  Hmmm, I wonder if this would work near the rose plants.

There's not a lot happening here, so I'm off to read some blogs before getting started on this new day.  Before I go, let me leave you with a giggle.

So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B. 

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Sometimes we just need to take some time off and get extra rest. I love that funny joke! I'll read it to my hubby later! hahaha! Hugs!

Steve Reed said...

I've never heard of that aphid trap idea. Interesting! I'm glad you took a day off and got some obviously much-needed rest.

smiekeltje said...

Oh, I am happy that you can get your second shot next Wednesday. And what a good idea to have a day of rest and sleep. Sometimes we just have to cancel everything and listen to our body and take the sleep it wants!

Never heard of the Aphyd trap of this kind bt it is easy to make and use.

Just had my supper of pasta with crème fraiche, quick and yummie.Jan is going better, they will try to give him some this evening between fluid and consistent, let's see how that will go.
Glad he is feeling better and looking uch better. Still very tired, but that's okay.

You have a lovely day, keep safe,
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, I had to check out the Noracora website after reading your blog. They do indeed have cute clothes. I FINALLY was able to make an appointment for my Pfizer vaccine shot and will be getting the first one today. I didn't want to wait any longer for my clinic to contact me. Instead I was able to find open appointments at a big grocery store that has a pharmacy.