Monday, March 15, 2021

Tax Stuff Finished - Woo Hoo!

March 15, 2021

Good morning.  Let's get it over with right away.  I got an email  telling me that someone else is adopting the little dog Jeremiah.  I was offered another dog that was "better suited for me" or a refund of my deposit.  I was given no information about the dog.  When I asked for information they said it was not listed yet.  I said I wanted my money back.

So I guess the important question here is "What sort of dog is better suited for me?"  I guess a stuffed one?  I'm sorry for being sarcastic.  I just get tired of being told I'm too old to have something as nice as a little dog.

I do have some good news today.  I finished my tax stuff and Deanne is going to pick it up after work and deliver it to my tax accountant's office.  Hopefully I didn't miss anything.  Now I can do my crocheting without feeling guilty.  

Today I'm watching for my regular mailman to show up.  I have some questions for him about the way my mail has been/not been delivered or picked up lately.  I know he is not the problem, but maybe he can find out what's going on for me.  If my mail doesn't get picked up today, I'll need to have someone take it to the Post Office.

I saw an item on the web and thought I'd share it with you.  I've never seen these things on trees and I hope to never see them on my trees.

Now I'm off to read some blogs.  So, till next time, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

First: Whoopeeeeeeee, congrats on finishing the tax stuff and great Deanne will deliver it to the accountant. Now you can relax.
And I am so sorry to here that Jeremy has gone to another home. What a pity, and no nice they didnt give you any description on the other dog, they thought might be suited for you. Yes, for now best is I think to have your money back.
I do hope so that you will find a way to have another doggie.

Hopefully your mailman can find out what went wrong with your mail.

But for now you can relax ith some chrocheting and not feeling gilty not having done the tax stuff. LOL.
And I am sure with some research you will find another sweet dog. We just have to believe in it.

Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Kyra

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Yeah on getting the tax work done, Edna, and we mailed our info to our accountant so now we just wait and till they are done. Sorry to read that Jeremiah was adopted by someone else and you should ask for your deposit back from that place. It doesn't seem like they will be very helpful and may well have an age bias. I too wondered what a "better suited" might mean. And your sarcasm was not unfounded in the least.

Terra said...

I think and hope you will find the ideal dog for you, that dog is out there waiting for you. That is disappointing about the dear little dog you did not get to adopt, but keep your hopes up. And good for you for doing your part of the taxes, I did mine too, and the tax preparer has the info now.

Steve Reed said...

That IS very strange, about the dog. I'm curious why they feel that wasn't a good dog for you to adopt.

Suemn said...

I'm sorry you didn't get little Jeremiah but don't give up. Keep checking because you never know when your next little dog will show up on the website. Wow! That's great to hear about you getting all your tax papers together. I still need to tackle getting my taxes done.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I meant to comment on the doggie blankets. Even Mister KItty loves a soft warm bed. But he is naughty hopping in the dog beds when he knows that is off limits. Yet Thor, who is skittish and scared loves to follow Daphne the cat around. They are two peas in a pod. Skittish. We just washed a stack of warm blankets. Oh boy are these fur babbies spoiled. I get so sad seeing the commercials for dog rescues. Makes me sad that someone could be so mean. I know I told you Jake my SIL saved Franklin. That little guy gives so much joy. He is my hubby's favorite as when he comes to visit he terrorizes MIster Kitty. He is usually well mannered with Franklin in the house. When Jake saved Franklin he was chained so tightly he had gashes on his neck. Hsaving a loving home is so important. I think that is whay people get frusdtrated and buy dogs elsewhere. The rescues have so many rules and who is to say a young person won't be there to care for the pup? I think there is a pup for you somewhere, I just know it. HUGS