Wednesday, April 1, 2020

No April Fools Today

April 1, 2020

Good morning.  Yup, it's April Fools Day, and No, we won't be having any April Fools here.  Sorry.  This is not a good time for foolery stuff.  It is a good time for getting crafty projects done.  Here's the April page from my calendar.


Today I have a new project to work on.  Paris, the owner of the Paris Cabaret has been posting some of my videos on Facebook to keep up the interest in the shows while they are closed.  She's asking me for some more videos to share.  I told her I would put a lot of them on a thumb drive and send it to her.  So that will be my project for today.

I was going to add a few more rows to the little green poncho today, but I'd like to work on the videos instead.  Tomorrow I can do the poncho.  Watching music videos will be a fun way to spend the day.

I'll also have to set aside some time to make a spaghetti sauce this afternoon.  I thawed out a package of sweet sausages to put in the sauce.  Yum!  I guess that means I'll be making spaghetti for supper tonight.  Pogo will be soooo happy!  He likes to have some of the spaghetti cut up and put on his doggy food.

Speaking of doggies, why are so many folks sending their beautiful fur babies to the shelters?  Your dog or cat will not give you this Coronavirus.  Please stop doing this!  (image borrowed from web)  Your pets are always loyal to you.  They don't deserve this treatment!


Now I'm anxious to get started on today's project.  But before I leave, let me leave this bit of wisdom with you.  I borrowed this from the web too.


Now I'm off to watch my videos.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Wow, you become kind of Tarantino LOL! Great the cabaret wants to post your videos. Looks a great project for today!
Oh, people are sooo stupid at times. Just giving away your pet because you think they are hazardous for you because of the virus!
We will have here still a controlled kind of locdown at lest till the end of the month of April. Meaning we can still go for grocerie shopping (1 person at a time)or making a little walk(but keeping distance), and for the rest stay home as uch as possible.
Gosh, that will be a loooong month.
Still keepng busy with all kind of things.
Hold on and take care.
Hugs
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

If people are losing their jobs as a result of business closures they may be dumping their pets because they can no longer afford to feed them. :(

My Tata's Cottage said...

Good morning, we are getting into our day. My oldest brother Bill was hospitalized. They thought perhaps he had the virus even though no symptoms. Saw something on his lung they did not like. So sent my SIL Joyce home to self isolate and he was in an isolated room. This morning the test came back negative. He will go into a regular room. Praise God! Yesterday I talked him and it took forever to get through the phone line. HaHaHa! He said I'm sorry I am so popular. Anyway I am happy he is A Ok!
I can see Pogo enjoying those noddles with his food. Pups are quite little gourmet foodies aren't they?
Stay well and enjoy your projects. Oh my goodness, I loved wearing my poncho in high school. They were perfect for cool weather and kept you cozy.
Take care and stay healthy and safe. HUGS across the miles.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That sauce sounds delicious, Edna, so no wonder Pogo would like some too. The reason people may be dumping pets at shelters could be due to lack of food and not being able to find that or kitty litter in supermarkets.

Kathy said...

I feel so badly for the pets who are abandoned. People here are dumping their pets because they can't afford to feed them. So sad. I would find some way even if I had to go to a food bank.

Congratulations on having your videos used to advertise the shows. That's a real compliment.

Enjoy your spaghetti. It sounds good.

Theresa said...

Thank you for sharing your encouraging words! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!