Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

April 12, 2020

Good morning, and Happy Easter to all of you.  It's a beautiful day here, lots of sunshine but the temps are still quite cool. 

Pogo and I got a text message saying that the Easter Bunny was on the way here so we went out on to the porch to wait.  Pretty soon the Bunny's little smart car pulled into our driveway.  Yup, the Bunny drives around in a smart car because there's so many households to get to now and the car makes it easier to get around.


This is Eddie and Deanne, helping out the Bunny today.  Such an awesome basket!  It has soups, stews, sauce, plants and candy.  Woo Hoo!  There were no hugs and kisses, but there were lots of waves and smiles.  Pogo doesn't understand why his auntie couldn't pick him up but he was still super happy to see her.


Did you notice that little box of Peeps on the corner of the Easter box?  Aha!  So excuse me for a moment while I stuff one of those little yellow peeps into my mouth.  Ohhh, mmmmm, yum yum!

Hold the fort!  I just got a text with an Easter collage. As you can see, Jack Jack is well and back to his old self again.  It looks like the Easter Bunny has already been to see Jack, Lilah and Alima.


Yup, tis a wonderful day here today and I am so very blessed.  My family is all okay, and I'm hoping that your's is too.  There's more news but I'll save it for tomorrow. 

I'm off to eat my Peeps and do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous Easter Day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Wishing you and Pogo a Blessed Easter Miss Edna.
No visitors for us, but lots of food, I'm going to be the size of a house before this all settles down :)
Hugs,
~Jo

Barbara said...

Happy Happy Easter to you, dear Edna! What a cheery sight it must have been to see the Easter Bunny's helpers show up in a Smart Car (so cute!!).

I love it that the basket included a variety of things, both whimsical and practical. What a great idea!!

Enjoy your afternoon!

Dee Jaynes said...

Happy Easter Mom - we love you xoxo

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Happy Easter to you and Pogo too, Edna. And, yes I agree that Peeps are the perfect treats (any time). What a nice Easter basket full of great treats and such nice helpers too!

Buttercup said...

What Easter fun. I'm going to get my Peeps when I go to the drugstore tomorrow to get my prescription. Only one errand a day!

smiekeltje said...

Happy Easter Edna!
And what a lovely idea of the Easter Bunny and the helpers!!!
Easter Sunday weather was still real nice, today it is muh colder, although we still have sunshine.
Enjoy the basket of the Easter Bunny.
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

What a wonderful day getting a visit, smiles all around and PEEPS too! I so love those little squishy treats:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!