Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Packages Almost Done!

December 7, 2021

Good morning.  The sun is shining and the temperature is 38F degrees.  I've been busy getting all my packages out in the mail.  I have one more out of state package to mail and that will be ready today.  Now I have to get busy with my cards.  

I also spent some time working on the pink afghan.  Only thirty four more rows to go on it.   Now I'll have to start thinking about the colors for the next afghan.  Maybe blue?  Or green?  Or both?  Hmmm, such a problem!  (I love it!)

Here's what I think about today.  Awesome idea!

Actually, I have a sink full of dishes to wash first.  Then I'll relax.  Deanne made shepherd's pie last night, and she's bringing me some today.  Yum Yum!  Maybe tomorrow I'll make a pot of pasta and meat sauce.  

I have a stack of charity requests to tend to.  These all need to be in the mail this week.  I had meant to get them out earlier but then life got in my way.  (what else is new?)   Some days it seems that the harder I try to be early, the farther behind I get.  

I found some more really cute tee shirts on the web.  Gosh, it must be a fun job designing these shirts!  These are great for the cat moms.


There's no more news for today so I'll be off to enjoy a bit of blog reading.  So, till Thursday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Beth Reed said...

I love the cat T-shirts. I bet that it is a lot of fun designing them.
I finally made it to the store last night and Jonathan and I were looking at some cut Christmas cards. He wanted to get a few for his staff and I wanted to send you one and my sister one since I didn't buy a variety box this year. I picked out my two and Jonathan said I am not getting these and I said why not? "They are $5.00 a pop! So I joined him in putting my cards back. Too bad because they were adorable.
Enjoy your Shepards pie. I think Jon is going to make shredded chicken tacos in his instant pot. I swear that thing is a Time Saver and we love it and since it is just one pot it is easy clean up as well.
You have a wonderful day... Hugs xoxoxoxo

smiekeltje said...

Yummie. sheperd's pie. I like it too!
Decisions about what color to take next are ALWAYS difficult, hahaha.
Oh, I must do my cards soon too. Perhaps this weekend.
You still are getting a lot done. And yes, sometimes I feel about the cleaning like on the sign you found on the web. wonderful.
Tomorrow we will be ready with decorating, I think. Pfffff.
Have an easy day today,
Hugs
Kyra

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I'm feeling very smug; posted off my cards this morning and have even cleaned the house - now I think I'll have a lie down!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Most of the stuff that needs to be done before Christmas is already done since we will be leaving for family visits before Christmas and not returning home until the day after. It really cuts down on the season, but we managed to get everything done in less time. Next year there won't be any travels between Thanksgiving and New Years so we can stay home and enjoy the season more. Hope you get all your cards done and the donations are next on my to-do-list as well.

Steve Reed said...

Funny cat shirts!