Thursday, December 9, 2021

Attorney Vs. Lawyer

December 9, 2021

Good morning.  Today is cold!  It is sunny with 29F degrees.  Last night, we had snow.  Yup, I said snow!  Everything in my yard is covered with the white stuff.  BRRR!

I've heard from Suemn, and I'm happy to say that her package will be taken to the Post Office this afternoon.  Today I'll be addressing envelopes.  Hmmm, I wonder why I didn't do this last month so that I wouldn't be scurrying this month to get them done.  

Last night, I worked on the pink afghan.  Now there are only twenty four more rows to go.  I think when I finish this one, I'll start two new afghans.  That way I'll have something to work on when I get tired of working on one of them.  

I learned something new yesterday.  The difference between a lawyer and an attorney.  Do you know?  I didn't even realize that there was a difference.  

I found another cute tee shirt on the web.  This one reminds me of someone.  Hmmm.

I realize that I never did post the December page from my calendar.  I'll post it tomorrow.  This will be it for a while because I did not make a new calendar.  Maybe next year I will.

The last of my catalogue orders arrived yesterday.  Somehow I forgot to order something.  I thought I had ordered it but I guess I didn't.  Now I'm hoping I have enough time to order it and get it here in time.   

I did not have my coffee and my breakfast yet, so I think I'll head to the kitchen now.  After that, I'll catch up on some blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B. 

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Brrr, you had already some snow! Glad here isn;t, till now.
Do you know already what color you will take for the new afghans? Smart, to do two at a time. If they also have different pattern, you will not get boared quickly.
ou found another fantastic t-shirt and it is all you I think,
hahahaha.
I was in twon and bought some things, among them a whole lot of toppings for a sandwich(like salami, or ham, and such things) I made small packages of them for in the freezer. Very handy.
Stay indoors if possible(surely with the snow), have a fabulous day, stay safe.
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, I never knew that there was a difference between being a lawyer or an attorney. Thanks for posting that information. Well, we are expected to get a snowstorm here starting tomorrow (Friday noon thru Saturday 6:00 a.m.) We'll see:) Thanks for letting me know your gift to me is on the way.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

We had a light dusting of snow overnight in Nashua, NH, as well. It was lovely to see early this morning, but was gone before noon. Your cards arrived this week, thanks Edna. I also appreciated the snail mail letter and no worries about not being able to find time to write because life is busy now for everyone.

Steve Reed said...

I didn't know that either, about attorneys vs. lawyers. I always thought they were synonymous.