Thursday, December 30, 2021

A New Beginning

December 30, 2021

Good morning.  Today is a brand new day and a new beginning for Baby Cerys and her parents.  Yesterday, she was discharged from the hospital, and this morning they will head for home.  Awesome!  What a great way to start a brand new year!

It's crunch time!  There's only today and tomorrow left in this year.  What will you be doing to finish out the year?  Most years, I like to watch the different fireworks displays on the TV.  Nowadays, I tend to fall asleep before the displays start.  

There's a lot of sickness everywhere.  This new variant of Covid, Omnicron, is spreading like wildfire.  I thought this item that I found on the web might be of interest. 


 Another interesting thing that I found on the web is a family of adorable wooden chickens.  (Baleur.com)

Aren't these just the cutest?  I think one of these should be on every porch to greet visitors.  And yes, I did order one for my porch.  The yellow one.

As you can see, it doesn't take much to amuse me.  On this happy note, I'm off to enjoy a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Happy news to end the year! We didn;t do much today and on New Years Eve we will have presents(YEah) and we will watch some tv, nd perhaps there will some fireworks on the street. I'll make some nice snacks for the evening.
I just love that chicken and I understand why yu have chosen the yellow one, it's the most funny and also happy looking. Will be great on your porch.
Have an awesome day,
Hug
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

That's great news about Cerys. And I love the chickens!

Suemn said...

Yay... that Cerys is on her way home with her parents. I bet all three will be happy to be home soon. That yellow chicken is the one I would have picked too. Have a good day Edna!