Thursday, November 25, 2021

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

November 25, 2021

Good morning.  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  Today everyone is gathering with family and friends.  It's a day of giving thanks for all that we have and for all the wonderful people in our lives.  I am very thankful to have my family and all of my blog friends in my life.  

When Deanne comes by, either tomorrow or Saturday, she will pick a name out of the "commentors" bag and we'll have a winner for the mystery project.  After that, I will contact that person for an address so that I can mail the package to them.  The item, and the color of it, are for either gender.

I know everyone is busy today, so let me just post one image as a reminder of what foods we can, or can't, give to our doggies today.


Once again, I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend! I hope your day is fantabulous! HUGS!

smiekeltje said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
If Deanne should pick my name, take another, you have many blogvisitors and I am already blessed with you as my friend.
Have a fantastic day,
Hug
Kyra

Suemn said...

Happy Thanksgiving Edna!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend! We’re about to finish up another year! I’m thankful for my family, friends, fur babies and especially my blog friends! Sorry I don’t stop by more often, but I read each and every post from you! Have a blessed day! Hugs, Mat

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, Edna. We spent the day in RI with family and had a great time and will acoid Black Friday sales today. It’s rainy and a good day to stay indoors and start my holiday cards.

I would consider deleting the previous comment as it is suspiciously like spam. This person leaves similar comments always with a link to a website that is not a fellow bloggers.

Steve Reed said...

I would never have thought of turkey skin or gravy as "unsafe" but it probably IS high in fat. We give Olga our chicken skin all the time as a treat and she loves it! I think as long as they're getting good nutritious food as well a little skin won't hurt them. The other foods on the unsafe list are definitely no-nos.

Mary Ann Roesler said...

When we gave "Micki" our Samoyed mash potatoes we would put one pea in it. The bowl would be licked clean with one lonely pea left for us.