Thursday, November 4, 2021

Happy Birthday Laura Jean

November 4, 2021

Good morning.  The sun is shining and the temperature is 39F degrees.  In a few hours, temps will go up to the high forties.  I treated myself to a late sleep-in this morning.  Mmmm.  Felt good!

Happy Birthday Laura Jean.  I hope your day is filled with love and happiness.  I love you, Sweetie.  My day also started with Birthday messages and gifts to open.  Woo Hoo!

Today I'm going to be lazy and just relax.  I'm going out to dinner later with Deanne and her family.  I will need to take a nap this afternoon.  Yesterday, while sitting here and chatting with Deanne, I dozed off.  How embarrassing!  I don't want to doze off during dinner today!

I borrowed this amusing cartoon from the web.  Snoozy is really me!  The older I get, the more fun it is to snooze.

I had ordered a roll-on pain reliever, and it came yesterday.  I spent at least thirty minutes trying to get the cap off.  The stuff works great, but now I'm afraid to put the cap back on.  I set the cap on it, I just don't turn it shut.

Tonight, my favorite TV program is on.  Project Runway.  As much as I love watching the designers' creativity, I would not wear most anything they design.  A lot of the designs look like unfinished projects.  (to me)   But I'll keep watching.  I enjoy seeing how the judges decide on the winner and the loser.

Now I'm going to bring the mail in and then enjoy a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Happy Birthday to Laura Jean and , again to you!!!!
You're right to relax today and good idea of that nap. Then you will be all perky and awake at dinner, which will be wonderful with the family, I am sure.
Have a happy day,
Hugs
Kyra

Steve Reed said...

I can already identify with all of those dwarves, except Golfy and Fishy. (But time will tell!)