Friday, November 5, 2021

A Super Fun Day

November 5, 2021

Good morning.  It's a little after four a.m.  I'm awake, so I thought I'd post now and then maybe go back to sleep later.  I guess all the fun and excitement from yesterday made it difficult to sleep during the night.  

We went to Olive Garden and I ordered my favorite, Fettuccini Alfredo.  Yum, Yum.  Of course, what's a birthday party without a birthday hat and noisemakers?  (Deanne, Moi, Kevin, Eddie)

And she brought a beautiful birthday cake.  It only had two candles.  They were for the 2 in 82.  Plus, it was easier for me to blow the candles out. We had a wonderful time.  Lots of fun and laughter. 

When we got home, I was so tired that you would think I'd fall right to sleep.  Nope!  Sleep came in small patches all night long.  So, I scratched some lottery scratch tickets, read a bit from my new books, did a couple "search a word" puzzles and ate some chocolate.  (The chocolate came from Holland and was ever so yummy!  Thank you, Kyra.)

I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.  They came in emails, messages, comments, phone calls and in the regular mail.  You made my day awesome!

Today I have no special plans.  Hmmm, I seem to get more done when I don't plan on doing anything.  One thing I might do is to research other phone plans.  I'm thinking of getting rid of Verizon.  It's expensive and the prices just went up.  

Now I'm going to watch Match Game for a while.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B. 

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Well I missed it! Happy Birthday a little late! Looks like you had a wonderful day! Have a beautiful Friday, HUGS!

smiekeltje said...

You all look fantastic and having fun! So it sould be on a birthday. So today better no plans, just relax, hope you will be able to sleep better this night.
Have a relaxed and beautiful day.
Hugs
Kyra

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Edna! You are a young beautiful 82!.. Looks like you had a really really nice day.... Have you thought about calling T Mobile? They have a senior plan that I think isn't too expensive. I've been with them for many year, never had an issue and customer service is pretty decent. My family has verizon and yes they are very expensive.

Have a wonderful weekend birthday girl!

Beth Reed said...

Happy Birthday Miss Edna!!!

I am so glad that your package arrived on your Birthday. I did not get a notification and was about to track it this morning but I saw your text instead and I am so glad that it arrived.

I have had a hard time sleeping myself and I sure hope that it is just from pent up excitement about me leaving for Texas in 5 more days.
I am busy planning on what to pack to take with me and I think that I will have to make some hard decisions lol.

I look forward to your call when you can. I will not call in case your sleeping!

I love that you had a wonderful day with a Birthday cake included! I love you girl. You have a marvelous day my friend. XOXOXOXO

Rita said...

Happy birthday!!
That happens to me where I get overtired and can't sleep even when I can hardly keep my eyes open. Hope you catch up on your sleep. Have a great weekend.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad to read about and see the photos from your birthday celebration, Edna, and wishing you everything good in your birthday year! Over-excitement can make it hard to get to sleep, but you can rest up on the weekend and enjoy the rest of your cake and gifts. You might want to check if Xfinity is offered in your area. We switched from Verizon for our cell service and it is way less costly, and Xfinity uses the Verizon lines (go figure). We also have Xfinity for our wi-fi provider.

Steve Reed said...

Happy birthday! (Belatedly!) I forgot you and I have birthdays just a few days apart. Glad you got together with family and had such a wonderful dinner and cake.

Ratana said...

nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
Football Online_កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ