Sunday, November 14, 2021

Awesome Technology!

November 14, 2021

Good morning.  Tis sunny.  That's all my phone app is saying.  It's not working.  I guess today's project will be to figure out why.  And then to figure out how to fix it.

Yesterday, Deanne and I went shopping.  We made it through two stores before I petered out. (Peter out = Dwindle away to nothing)   There are some books available about outdated phrases and words.  It has to be interesting reading so I think I'll order one.

I had my shopping list with me, and I did manage to find a few things that I was looking for. (and a few that I was not looking for.)  Alas, there are still some things left on my list "to buy."  Maybe Deanne can pick them up for me when she is out shopping.

Recently, I got to see a photo of my granddaughter Mia's recent ultrasound.  OMG!  This technology was not available when my babies and grandbabies were being carried.  Today you get to see what the baby's face looks like while it is still in the womb.  Simply amazing!

I've been neglecting my crochet projects these past few days, so maybe I'll do a bit of "catching up" today.  I also want to wrap a few things.  That should fill up my whole day.

Later this month, I have an appointment with my heart doctor.  I'm going to ask him about "The Watchman."  So far, I've only read good reports about it, but I have a lot of questions.

It's time now for me to head toward the kitchen and rustle up a cup of coffee and some breakfast.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

So all together you could say your shopping trip was succesfull. It feels good when this happens.
Your weather app not working? Hmmm, I have no idea how to fix it. May be remove it and install it all over again?

I hope your heart doctor can give you good advice about this Watchman. It couuld easy up life auite a bit I think.
I'll cross fingers for you.
Catch up a little bit ob crochet, and yeah, wrap a few things and you will be happy about yourself LOL.
Have a lovely day,Hug
Kyra

Buttercup said...

Never heard of Watchman, but it sounds good. My friend had an ablation a few months ago and they used a technique that's used in Europe, but not the norm here and it's been very successful.

Steve Reed said...

I haven't heard of "The Watchman." Interesting! Let us know what your doctor says!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Too bad you had to cut short your shopping excursion, Edna, but better to know when it’s time to quit and rest. Besides, saving some things to do another time can make them more enjoyable then rushing about, and you and Deanne can have fun again. I have not heard of Watchman, and hope you get some further info from your dr visit.

Barbara said...

It's all too easy to end up with more than planned when shopping. But it sounds like you have good reasons for everything you purchase, so it's all good, right?

Blessings to you, Edna.

Theresa said...

"Tis sunny" here too! I usually start with a reboot, seems to fix a lot of things on my phone:) I have enjoyed seeing ultrasounds of my family babies too. It certainly wasn't available when my Daughter was born almost 48 years ago! I hope you have a wonderful day dear friend, HUGS!