Friday, November 26, 2021

A Day For TV

November 26, 2021

Good morning.  Is everyone still stuffed this morning from all that great food yesterday?  I saved my dessert from yesterday for my breakfast today.  Not the pie and ice cream.  The cranberry bread!  Yum!

Wednesday, I got a lot of my wrapping done.  I have a couple more things to wrap, then I can get a couple of my boxes out in the mail.  At this rate, I'll be able to get some envelopes addressed over the weekend too.  Today I'll do a bit more wrapping.   Then I'll treat myself to some crocheting.

Today there's a Law & Order marathon on TV.  You betcha I'll be watching.  I don't even remember a lot of these repeats so I really enjoy them.  My favorite program, Project Runway, wasn't on last night, so now I'll have to wait another week to watch it.

Did any of your favorite football teams have a game yesterday?  Our local team, the Patriots, doesn't play until Sunday.  Meanwhile, Pickles (one of Deanne's cats) is ready.  Is it game time yet?


Today it's wet and gray outdoors.  According to my phone, we will have gale warnings from 4 p.m today till 1 p.m. tomorrow.  It's a good day for staying indoors.  Now I want to finish my coffee before it becomes ice coffee.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, so good to have something left from your holliday meal.
and you turned really into speedy Gonzalez or Roadrunner with your wrapping! Yes, after all that you can watch a Law and ordermarathin LOL.
We had bad weather here too, cold(5-6C) with lot of rain and nasty wind. It will be tomorrow almost the same.
Have a wonderful day, stay warm and safe.
Hug
Kyra

carol l mckenna said...

Hope you are cozy and dry with your adorable kitty ~ great photo ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Theresa said...

WOW, that bread sounds yummy. My daughter made a loaf of banana bread for Marc's b'day and we have just finished it off, so good with coffee. I have been wrapping gifts too, a few each day and happy to have some presents under the tree. It is nice to accomplish something even if it is just a "little" something:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Steve Reed said...

It's pretty blustery and cold here too. The cranberry bread sounds great!