Thursday, November 22, 2018

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

November 22, 2018

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of you.  Today is sunny and the temperature is a whopping sixteen degrees.  Later, we'll get up to twenty degrees and then tonight we'll be down in the single digits.  Brrrrr!  This is just too cold for me. 

Yesterday afternoon, Deanne came by with home made goodies.  Cranberry bread and a large bowl of squash soup. YUM YUM!  I had the soup for supper last with a large chunk of the bread for dessert.  Deelish!  I offered some to Pogo, but he opted for hamburger. 

Deanne also brought me a turkey plant.  Oh my, it is just the cutest thing!  I took it outside to get a photo of it in daylight.   Isn't this just adorable??  Thank you Deanne, I love it.


Today is a day to be thankful for all that we have and enjoy.  I am so very thankful for all my family and friends, for waking up each morning and for my precious little Pogo.  I dug into my photo archives for a favorite photo of my little guy.   Everyone should have a Pogo.  He is such a joy!


I'm not going to be a Chatty Cathy today.  Everyone is busy cooking and enjoying being with their families and friends.  Instead I'll share an adorable photo that Deanne took many years ago to make her Thanksgiving Day card.  This is Kevin and Jazzy busy serving their Thanksgiving Dinner.


Pogo and I wish everyone a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving Day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Dee Jaynes said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mom I Love you

Edna B said...

I love you too Sweetie. You have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Hugs, Mom.

gypsyrose said...

Happy Thanksgiving hope you and Pogo have had a lovely day x

Theresa said...

Looks like you had a very nice Thanksgiving day! Enjoy today dear friend, HUGS!

Robyn said...

Hi Edna,
What a nice day.. sixteen degrees? Brrrrr!!! I don't know how you do it. I moved to the South sixteen years ago and there's no way I could handle to cold north anymore. We hit 50 here and I'm freezing....LOL... Loved all the photos. Happy Thanksgiving Edna :) XO