Monday, November 26, 2018

Another Busy Day Here

November 26, 2018

Good morning.  Tis still gray outside but temps are a bit warmer.  We're supposed to hit the mid forties today with rain later this afternoon.   Folks, we're running out of 2018.  Have you noticed?  November is almost gone.  It seems that the older I get, the faster time runs by me. 

Lately, I've been watching all the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel.  I keep saying that I'm not going to watch any more of them, then the next thing you know I'm right back there watching them.  I guess I'm just a sap for that warm fuzzy feeling and happy endings. 

In a little while, Pogo and I have to be ready to leave here.  We're going to pick up Jazzy and drive her to the college.  On the way home, we may stop at the Dollar Store to pick up a few things.  We enjoyed it the last time we stopped there. 

There's not much happening around here.  Folks are busy working and getting ready for the next big holiday.  In a few weeks it will be time for me to start checking for airline flights for next year's vacation to Florida.  That's only three months away. 

I did do one new thing over the weekend.  I signed up for LifeLock-Norton.  I've been thinking about it for quite a while and I finally did it.  It covers both my laptop and my phone, along with my personal financial matters.  It gives me a safer feeling.

Today I have pictures of some new tee shirts that I think are adorable.  Of course, I am just a teeny bit biased.  hahahaha. 



And this one fits me to a "tee" when I'm making new quick pages.


Now it's time for me to get busy.  Pogo and I have to leave in less than an hour.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

It’s chilly here this morning. I am trying to find something to cook for dinner so I don’t have to get out and shop:). Lots to do for Christmas still and the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas just speeds right by. Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs

Kathy said...

It is a cold, gray and rainy day here. Just the kind of day for a big bowl of soup. Aren't Dollar Trees great? They are today's version of the five and dime stores.

Angelicastar said...

You're right about family dollar. It's just a name but the prices are higher than the big box stores. It's very junky and the isles are never clean. There's always lots of boxes scattered every where. I haven't been in family dollar in a very long time. The dollar tree is my favorite also. I am resting for December because there's no doctor appointments. It's cold here at night but gets a lot warmer during the day time. We are enjoying this cold weather because our summers are so hot. Have a great day.