Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Pet Toys

March 30, 2022

Good morning.  Today is sunny with temps in the forties.  After today, temps will be warming up.  Woo Hoo!  Can you believe it?  In just two days, it will be another new month.  The year is really slipping by!

My accountant finished my taxes and mailed them to me.  I've signed them and now they are in the mail.  Awesome!  It's good that they are done for the year.  I have some money coming back, so when it gets here Deanne and I can go shopping and spend it.  

The first thing I want to buy is a new rug for the porch.   I like having a rug on the porch because it makes it much more "homey".  It's only a 5x7, but it's just big enough to look nice.  I have a small table and two chairs out there, and a fan so it is quite comfortable.

Recently I mentioned about toys that were being sold for doggies.  Now they have toys on the market for your kitties.  They really are wicked cute!  These are from the "Huggy Kitty" family.



These toys are adorable.  So don't forget next December when you are helping Santa with his shopping, to check out the pet toy departments.  I'm sure by then there will be lots more really cute toys.

Now I have to check on my last yarn order.  I can't find my order receipt so I'll have to call the yarn company to get one.  So, till Friday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.


7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The pet toys are so cute! So many pretty things to be tempted by! lol Enjoy your evening! Hugs!

Steve Reed said...

In my experience, when it comes to playtime for kitties, nothing beats a catnip mouse.

Theresa said...

Cute toys! It has been warm here off and on. I ordered a tablecloth yesterday for an outside table. I bought a rug for the porch last year on Amazon and have enjoyed the bright colors even during the Winter. We are getting ready for Springy weather here too. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

smiekeltje said...

Congrats on the tax stuff, you did it! and how nice to get some money back. We get some back too, yippee!
It is not nice here with the weather. Today cold, tomorrow colder and that for may be 3 days, even some snow. Brrrrr.
Good to stay in.
Those toys for pets are cute.
A new rug for the porch sounds like a good idea, it makes it indeed nicer with the table and chairs.
Have a wonderful day, stay safe.
Hug
Kyra

Barbara said...

Glad with you that your taxes are done. That is always such a good feeling to have it behind you!

Suemn said...

I do miss not having a porch where I can sit so I just have to wait for the sun and warm weather to return in order to sit outside. It'll get here one of these days. My taxes have been done and refund received and that was nice to get off my list:) Have a good day Edna!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I agree with you on having a rug on the porch, it makes it feel so warm and welcoming, plus our Tom-Tilly kitty likes to feel comfortable...lol
I'll keep in mind the pet toys they are sweet.
Hugs,
Jo