Friday, April 1, 2022

April Fools Day

April 1, 2022

Good morning.  Happy April Fools Day!  Gosh, do you realize that one quarter of the year has already gone by?  Before you know it, it will be August and we won't know where the year went.

The last batch of yarn that I had ordered came yesterday.  I've already used one of the colors to start a new crib blanket.  The color is called "Bluebird."

I'll keep doing a row or two on the afghans every other day or so.  I'd like to see them finished by the end of Spring.  

Lately there's a new product being advertised on TV.  It's called "Winky Lux" and it's a skin refreshener, I think.  Actually, I looked it up on the web and found a whole line of Winky Lux beauty products.  It's the name that caught my eye.  I wonder what Winky Lux means.  And, it's a bit pricey.




I have never been one to wear much makeup.  Mostly just lipstick.  If at all.  I don't really know why, it's just something that never interested me.   I was always more interested in making things with my hands than trying to be glamorous.

Now I'm thinking I'm wanting a snack, so it's off to the kitchen I go.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Lovely color combination of that new yarn.
Oh, I did had a bit of make up when I was much yonger, but just enough. But already for a long time I don;t wear any make up. Just a cream every now and then.
So we had our day)or two of some snow, temperature will go up slowly and that's nice.
Hmmm, a little snack sounds good. what will you take?
Have a lovely weekend, hopefully with some better temperatures.
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

I know, 1st quarter of 2022 gone. Love the colors of your new project. Time just flies by too fast. I wear make-up and will take a look at Winky-Lux. I have never heard of that brand. Enjoy your day dear friend, hope it is a good one. HUGS!

Barbara said...

As always, your crochet stitches look great and your color scheme is very pleasing.

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, It's so nice that you keep busy but even nicer that you make so many things for others who, I know really appreciate getting your gifts. I have to say again that you are very talented with the projects you create. I do wear a little makeup but I like to see it in person before buying.

Steve Reed said...

My mom is the same -- she'll wear lipstick but that's pretty much all. (Well, now that she lives in assisted living, she gets manicures that include painted nails. She never painted her nails when I was a kid!)