Wednesday, April 6, 2022

New TV Coming

April 6, 2022

Good morning.  Tis another gray, wet day.  Temps will be in the mid forties with light rain on and off all day.  I was hoping for a sunny day because my new TV is coming this afternoon.  

I have had a TV to watch.  Deanne and Eddie hooked me up to one of their TV's so I wouldn't miss my programs.  They will be by later to hook up my new TV.  Unless, of course, our schedules change, and then we'll get it done as soon as we can.

Yesterday, I had a batch of coins to roll.  Have you ever wondered why there is no paper roll for half dollars?  I looked it up on Google, and I guess they do have rolls.  I just don't know where to get them.  I read a short article about where to find them, but the wording just confused me and never did tell me where they might be.

Look at this picture of a beautiful crystal piece that I found in one of my magazines.  I love Cardinals.  I think they are really beautiful.  And, no, I did not buy it.  

And I found another Tee shirt that fits me to a tee.   Yup, yarn IS super delightful!

Wednesday is a good TV day for me.  It's Law & Order from 10.00 am to three or four pm, then Blue Bloods till three a.m.  Can you tell that I like crime stories?

The box that I've been throwing all the junk mail into is overflowing so I guess I need to start going through it all now and get rid of it.  Maybe I'll start tomorrow, and I can watch my new TV while I'm doing it.

Now it's time to go out and get the mail.  Then I'll make a hot cup of coffee to enjoy while I'm doing a bit of blog reading.  So, till Friday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I bought my first smart TV three months ago, I was perfectly content with my old TV, not very smart, but it was enough for my entertainment. I am now addicated to English programs, and twenty four hour access, I hope you enjoy your new set as much :)
Love that t. shirt it fits you to a "t".
Hugs,
~Jo

smiekeltje said...

Wonderful that you will have coming a new tv and that Deanne and Eddie will set it up for you.
That ceramic cardinal piece look beautiful.
And that t-shirt is so great!
Today had to buy Jan a new card for public transport, and as I was in town bought me some more of the blue yarn. Hope it will be enough for the afghan now. Busy on two afghans a blue and another more a mint color. It will keep me busy for some time.
How was your doctor appointment? All well I hope.
Enjoy your crime series, good luck with the new tv-set.
Have a wonderful day
Hug
Kyra

Susie said...

Edna, Hooray for getting a new TV. I love the t-shirt. So you girl. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Steve Reed said...

Why are crime stories so compelling? I like watching crime-related TV shows too! Glad you got your TV situation sorted out, at least temporarily. I wonder if you could get coin rolls for half-dollars at the bank?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I read a lot of mysteries so I'm sure I would like the crime shows. Hope you've had a good day my friend! Hugs!

My Tata's Cottage said...

Doctors and insurance companies are always up to something. Cute t shirt too. Have a wonderful time with your loved ones.