Friday, April 29, 2022

New Plants

April 29. 2022

Good morning.  Today will be sunny with temps in the high fifties.  Most of next week will have temps in the sixties.  Definitely promising!

Twiggy has grown a quarter of an inch.  I imagine once I plant it outside in a pot it will grow a lot more.  Here's a photo of another new plant that I bought when we were shopping.


I also bought a butterfly bush plant that will have to be planted in a pot soon.  Maybe this weekend I'll get a chance to play with my plants.  I also got this planter full of beautiful pansies.


It's time to make a new yarn order.  I'll be making a new sweater pattern and I've decided on a light gray yarn.  I think.  I'm not positive yet.  This is the sweater.

It's almost time now for lunch, and I'm off to the kitchen.  So, till Monday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, we both sre definately into buying new plants!!! Yours are beautiful and I llways loved pansies(we have them too). Just every now and then a little deadheading, so that they cannot make seed and you will have months of plaisure from the pansies.
Today i too bought (again) new plants to fill up 3 bigger planters we have. Again work for Jan.
Now I thik we have(for now)enough standing around(there are still seeds that come out and small bulbs).
It is nice to think about plants and be busy with them
I like the pattern of the kind of cardigan on the photo. Nice stitch, and probably working quick. Light grey may seem a bit dull but suits to almost everything, so a handy color.
Have a lovely day and beautiful weekend, stay safe, hope the weather will continue to get better!
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, I love pansies and you picked some lovely colored pansies. It sounds like your nice weather is just about here. I am still patiently (not), waiting for my tulips to bloom but it'll still be a while. I do like that sweater pattern you are thinking of making. Have a wonderful weekend.

Steve Reed said...

What IS that plant with the pink flowers? Very pretty.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Pretty plants! Enjoy them and the nice weather too. We have cooler temps but nice sunshine too. Grateful. HUGS & LOVE and ENJOY your weekend.

Rita said...

Such pretty flowers!
That gray will make a beautiful sweater. :)

Theresa said...

Go Twiggy! Beautiful plants, I know they will be growing and blooming to make you smile. Love the sweater pattern, can't wait to see it! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!