Monday, April 11, 2022

Rainbows

April 11, 2022

Good morning.  It's early and the sun is shining so I guess it's going to be a nice day.  Temps today will be in the mid fifties.  Awesome!   

Today I need to call the oxygen company and have them change my concentrator.  It keeps whistling a really loud whistling noise, and it drives me crazy.   I did look it up online, but there wasn't really much help there.  So far, the only way to stop the noise is to shut the machine off and turn it back on.  

Yesterday, Deanne sent me this photo of the huge rainbow she saw on the way home from their outing. Hmm, I wonder how come we didn't have one here.  (Deanne and Eddie went on a Brew Tour)


I order a lot of things from Amazon.  Everything comes right away and the shipping is free.  You can't beat that!  But I had to laugh when I found this cute poster.  


Little by little, I'm trying to get back to my crocheting.  I put a few more rows on the crib blanket.  I think there are only six more rows to go to be finished.  Maybe I can get it done today.  

Now that Spring temps are here, it's time to clean off my porch and put a new rug down.  I'm going to enjoy sitting out there.  Who knows, I may even have to set up a small TV out there so I can watch my programs while I'm out there.

Have you ever seen Rainbow Tomatoes?  I have NOT!  I didn't even know these existed.  They sure are pretty!  I may have to buy a plant just to see if I can grow one.  


I'm off now.  It's time for Perry Mason.  So, till Wednesday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I read that funny to my hubby and we had a big laugh! We love ordering from AZ too...and Etsy and even Walmart! Enjoy your day sweet lady!

smiekeltje said...

Nice you are having better temperatures too. We sure can use them.
I had to smile reading the poster about Amazon ordering.
Oh my, those tomatos look beautiful, but..... read this before you might buy some.
https://gardenandme.com/are-rainbow-tomatoes-real/
Just was in the garden with Jan, putting up our little table and chairs, planting a few spring plants, it starts to look like a garden.
Oh good idea, having a small tv set on the porch
Have a wonderful day, and hopefully the thing with the oxygen will be sorted out soon.
Hug
Kyra

Suemn said...

I think having a small tv out on the porch would be perfect for the warm spring and summer days Edna. That way, you would be able to enjoy the outside as well as keep up on the TV series that you like to watch during the day. I haven't ever seen the rainbow tomatoes but I don't think I'd like to eat a purple colored tomato either. I'm just used to the usual color of the tomato but I bet if tomatoes were purple by default, I would enjoy them being that color:)

Beth Reed said...

Oh I love the rainbow tomatoes. I have never seen them before and might have a hard time actually thinking I might enjoy them. Have you ever seen the purple carrots and cauliflower? The rainbow is so pretty.
Have a great day my friend! xoxoxo

My Tata's Cottage said...

Your afghans and blankets are so sweet. I forogt to say I loved the idea of rolled oats and grease mixed up for the birds. Good nourishment for them. Thanks. Love the rainbow. Enjoy the weekend my friend.