Friday, March 18, 2022

Yum! Yum!

March 18, 2022

Good morning.  Today is going to be lovely.  The temperature is supposed to hit 70F degrees.  Woo Hoo!  Deanne says its a good day for a ride through the park after work.  And I definitely agree! 

Yesterday was Saint Patrick's Day.  We celebrated with a delicious boiled dinner that Deanne cooked for us.  It was super delicious!  Yum Yum!  

Our wild turkeys are back.  We put out extra food for them every day.  I enjoy seeing them.  They really are beautiful birds.  

I've been working on my tax stuff and I think I'm getting close to done.  I've totaled all my columns, and now I just have to finish with the receipts.  It would be nice to have them back in the mail to the accountant by tomorrow.

In between things, I add a row or two to one of my crochet projects.  These afghans will keep me busy for quite a while.  I still have a few grandchildren and great grandchildren who don't have an afghan yet.

Now, I'm going to watch some Law & Order.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.  

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Yep, here it is lovely wether too.
Great that you are almost done with that tax stuff. Then we can forget about it for a whole year(more or less, hahahah). That dinner plate looks tasteful.
do you still have meals delivered at home? It is practical and when they taste quite good, it saves you a lot of cooking.
Oh, you will enjoy the ride at the park with Deanne. Sit a bit in the sun will do you good.
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

It’s for sure feeling like Spring today☀️ We had to postpone our St. Patrick’s day meal a few days but had it last night🍀. Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs.

Suemn said...

Boy, that St. Patrick's dinner sure looks good to me right now. I didn't make a special St. Patrick's dinner this year. A visit to the park sounds very nice and I may do a drive to one of our local parks with my dog today as it is supposed to get near 60. Thanks for the reminder of Law and Order. For some reason, I forget about it being back on TV so have watched all but the first episode on the internet.

Steve Reed said...

Lucky you, getting your taxes under control! I was going to do ours today but of course I didn't.

That's a very colorful boiled dinner! The words "boiled dinner" make me expect a lot of gray, colorless food but I'm glad to see that's not the case. :)

Buttercup said...

Yummy corned beef and cabbage! Glad you had a great St. Patrick's Day. We've got beautiful spring weather here and so enjoying it. Take care.