Thursday, March 3, 2022

A Very Interesting Clock

March 3, 2022

Good morning.  Tis sunny outside, and 37F degrees.  We have a new front doorstep.  It seems that the plow blade wrecked our front step (when plowing the other night).  Yesterday, the plow guys came back and built me a new front doorstep.  I will definitely hire this company again.

My granddaughter sent a new photo of Ariyah.  Gosh, she is just the cutest little thing!  Yup, that's the blanket and hat that I made for her.  

By the end of this month, there should be one more great granddaughter born.  She's due to my grandson Jeremy and his wife Caitlin.

In one of my new magazines, there was an ad for a cuckoo clock.  I don't usually pay much attention to these ads, but this one was so interesting that I had to have a look.  This one is Disney Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" Cuckoo Clock.  

I guess today I'll round up all my receipts from last year and try to make some sense of them.  (for my taxes, of course.)  Hopefully, I'll be able to finish up this tax stuff this week or next, and then I can mail it all to my accountant.  Glory Be!  Could it be done this quickly?  Hmmm!

A word of advice, be careful when ordering items from the web.  I ordered an item, and it came.  No problem.  Then another order for it came too.  Today I called the company and cancelled any further orders being sent to me.  I guess when you order the first time, the company takes this to mean that you want repeat orders.  So just be careful when you order to know exactly what it is you are ordering.

Now I'm going to watch a Law & Order marathon on TV.  So, you stay safe and have a fantabulous day.  

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Oh what an adorable kissable baby. Don't you just want to snuggle her. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Beth Reed said...

Oh my goodness, I would love to hold her, smell her sweet innocence baby smells and just kiss and hug her close. There is just something about a new life being born that is just precious to me. You are so lucky to have 3 new great granddaughters at this time in your life. Blessings to all of these precious little girls.

I love the clock. It would be something that would appeal to me, but we are all digital here so I would have to pass, however I do find it very interesting.

I am very happy about your new front porch step. How nice that the company came and repaired the step. I would keep them on my call list as well. Not many company's would act this fast and take responsibility for the damage. It sounds like you picked a winner with this company.

Have a awesome day my friend. xoxoxoxo

smiekeltje said...

So sweet the little newborn!
Real nice of the plow company to come back so quick to repair the doorstep! Good service.
Love the clock, I think I wouldn;t buy it, but it is a funny thing to look at.
We have nice weather here, much sunshine, only in the nights is is cold, with some nightfrost.
At this moment Muppet is ying on the couch again, LOL.
You keep trying to get those taxes done soon, (isn;t there anybody that could do this for you?). I know you will get it done in time.
Have a wonderful day, take care.
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

Aww! Your new little granddaughter is adorable. So tiny and cute. Your baby blanket matches the hat so I think you made the hat too:)

Anne Robinson said...

The baby is so adorable! My grandmother always said when more girls are born, they will not be war. I pray this one in Ukraine ends soon and we have no further wars.
You and our daughter Noelle, she watches Law&Order on her lunch breaks.
That company was very respectful for replacing the front step. THat was great CS! It is to nice about it when it happens to us.
I had leftover sphaghetti for lunch with a salad and a snunk a piece of cheesy garlic bread and baked it up. Haha. By the time I had my salad preppped my bread was yummy and done. My hubby said he finished his spaghetti at lunch too. rebekah had it as well as I brought her dishes upstairs. I went downstairs to get laundry, but my empty head forgot the laundry basket. I had sheets, whites and a few dresses I hang to dry. SO up I came with the dishes and down I went with the basket.
Now I am helping Rebekah catch on on their laundry. They were in Michigan last weekend. Her husbands twin sister had their baby boy Christened. Zach said Jackson Reed was the cutrst. Everytime the pastor asked questions about his faith he cooed while the godparents answered.
My girl Hannah is still getting snowed on and in large quantities! Gee, ya think it is still winter? hahaha
Have a wodnerful day my friend. HUGS to you