Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Time To Get Out More

March 23, 2022

Good morning.  Golly, have you noticed that it's almost April?  Time seems to be flying rather fast lately.  Let's hope it starts slowing down a bit for Spring and Summer so that they can last longer.

My crocheting is going very slowly.  I just can't seem to get past a couple rows before tiring of it.  I think it has to do with being cooped up for so long (since Covid started changing plans).  I really must get out more.  

My doctor appointment last week had to be rescheduled.  My new appointment is tomorrow afternoon.  I think I'll ask my doctor if she wouldn't like to schedule "over the phone" appointments once in a while.  The insurance companies cover these appointments.  

I've been throwing all my junk mail in a big box, and now I think it's time to start getting rid of it.  Gosh, what would the Post Office do if there were no more junk mail sent out?  Probably go out of business.

I found this beautiful image on the web and wanted to share it with you.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all planted a tree?


I have to watch for the mailman this morning.  I put a piece of mail out for him to deliver and I want to make sure he gets it.   

I had my breakfast really early this morning, so I'll be checking to see what's for lunch soon.  First though, I want to enjoy a bit of blog reading.  So, till Friday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Planting a tree is always a good idea!

smiekeltje said...

Time is always a strange thing. Sometimes it hurries, sometimes it goes too slow LOL.
If it's more or less a check up it could be handy to have the doctor's appointment by phone, or may be even on a videocall.
We have wonderful weather at the moment. Let's enjpy it, next week it will get several degrees colder again.
Planting a tree always is a good idea. And if you cannot do that, plant a small bush or something green.
Muppet just came along and is sitting on my lap now, hahaha.
Have a lovely day, stay safe, my dear
Hugs
Kyra