Friday, December 4, 2020

So Much To Do, So Few Hours In A Day

December 4, 2020

Good morning.  Today is sunny, and temps will reach fifty one.  Or thereabouts.  Later this afternoon, the rain will get here and hang around all night and throughout tomorrow.  This is according to my phone app which sometimes tells the truth.

Well, I have one more orange scrubby dishcloth to make and I'll have two of each color done.  They are so pretty.  


Hmmm, I may have to get some other colors of the scrubby yarn and make a few more of these.  What a great reason to do some yarn shopping again!  hahaha.  If I make these in pastels, they would make nice bath scrubbies.  Oooh, that's sounds like a great idea!  My brain is getting excited.

I never did get to paint my rocks, so maybe once I'm done getting all the Christmas stuff out I can give it a try.   I've been keeping the pattern book handy, just in case.  There just aren't enough hours in the day for me to do all the things that I'd love to do.  

My kids always ask me for ideas of things they can get for me.  I am at a loss for words.  I don't need anything and I'm not collecting things anymore.  I came across an image on the web that explains what us parents want most.  You, just you.


Now I'm going to do a bit of blog reading.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Always happens to me: Wanting to do several things, like sketching, or painting, or writing, or reading etc.etc.etc. and first having to do other things and then ..... almost forget about the things I really like to do, or only have time for one at that time, so I understand you completely. LOL!!!!

What a lovely texte you found on the web about a wish for Christmas. Pity I don't have children, but in basic it is the same for all people that you love being around you, Like good friends. Thins are nice and given to you they mean people thought about you, but best is just their presence and attention for you.

Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Kyra

Susie said...

Edna, Time is the best thing our children can give us. A day away from home having a nice lunch, when the virus is controlled and we are allowed out. Or bring a treat and we can make coffee and sit on the porch, weather permitting.
I hope we all can get some kid time for gifts. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
p.s. the cloths are great.

Theresa said...

The weather app is sometimes close to be correct for my area:) Today it is supposed to rain a bit but I am staying in anyway so that's ok. I love that "Message to our Adult Kids". It is exactly how I feel. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Anne M Robinson said...

Those are sure cute and you are so talented. Always up to something good. Have a wonderful new week. HUGS and LOVE